Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Sonic Warrior

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  • My fangame is based off of "You can do anything", the Sonic CD JP opening theme. Some levels are based off of the song's lyrics and others aren't. The first level is supposed to be the location Sonic is in at the Sonic CD opening cutscene, so if you ever question why the level looks simple and not very much detailed, here is your answer.
    This fangame is made by me alone, but I still get SOME help at certain programming I don't know from my friends, but the whole game is mainly by me. My goal is to see what fangame I can create by working on my own, the other goal is hoping that this game is enjoyable for everyone and hopefully spreads and becomes popular.
    Download the SAGE 2018 DEMO here: https://gamejolt.com/games/sonic-warrior/356721
    If you want to follow up with updates on the game and its development: https://twitter.com/MolatinoStar?lang=en
    Controls:
    - Z: Jump
    - Enter: Pause
    - Down+Z: Spin-dash
    - Up+Z: Peel-Out (Sonic)
    - Z+Z (multiple times): Fly (Tails)
    [​IMG]
    Sonic Warrior.jpg
  • Here are some videos of the game:

Here are screenshots:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Sonic Warrior is a fun adventure that includes both Sonic and Tails as playable characters! Dr. Eggman is planning on destroying Mobius and Little Planet by collecting all life and energy from Little Planet, charging a huge laser cannon that will obliterate both Mobius and Little Planet! Sonic and Tails rush through a journey to collect all the Time Stones and Chaos Emeralds in order to save the planets!
    Features in the game:
    - Game has controller support (except for Xbox One controllers, idk why)
    - 2 Playable characters: Sonic & Tails.
    - You get a Time Stone by defeating the stage's boss.
    - Chaos Emeralds are gained by collecting the "Emerald Coin" which is hidden somewhere around each act and you have to find it. Once you find it, stay cautious and you shouldn't lose. If you lose, you lose your Emerald Coin, so make sure to keep it throughout the rest of the stage.
  • Main idea/game: Molatino
    Levels: Molatino (All level layouts and designs in the game)
    Designs: Molatino (All designs, art, etc in the game)
    Sprites: Molatino (I made some of the sprites in the game)
    Engine Help: Spindash12, Sonic Boy, Hedgeland (Helped me if I needed help in some codes)
    Stuff from outer sources (Youtube, The Spriters Resource, etc):
    Music:
    MisterAdventure (Youtube: Grass Mountains Zone)
    Turret3471 (Youtube: Main Menu Screen)
    Yuzoboy (Youtube: Special Stages)
    (More credits as game progresses)
    (NOTE: They don't work with me. I got their music remixes from Youtube and decided to credit them for their remixes)
    Rippers:
    AshuraMoon, Sonicfan32, Victor t.h. (Spriters Resource/S.R.: Sonic player sprites)
    Doc Melonhead (S.R.: Tails player sprites)
    Apocalypse (S.R.: Sonic & Tails sprites in character select)
    1001, GameMaster12, SuperChao (S.R.: Sonic 2 - 3 Fonts)
    Dolphman, PicsandPixels (S.R.: Level objects such as springs, spikes, and animals)
    Techokami, Hivebrain, Yawackhary, Dolphman (S.R.: Badniks)
    (NOTE: They are not working on the game with me, but i got their sprite rips from The Spriters Resource and I decided to credit their sprite rips)

Share this Item

Pvic and sonic011gamer like this.

Recent User Reviews

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!