don't click here

Sonic the Hedgehog RPG (SAGE 2019 Demo)

Project Overview

UPDATE: Check out our website (www.satamrpg.com) for all the latest updates and demos!

Sonic RPG is an ambitious project to create a full-scale RPG based on Sonic SatAM. Inspired by classic RPGs like Super Mario RPG and Chrono Trigger, Sonic RPG strives to reignite the love of existing SatAM fans and shine a light through the often mishandled Sonic franchise.​

Straying from the dehumanizing min maxing of modern JRPGs, Sonic RPG is driven by story, characters, and exploration.

Screenshots and media!

Bonus Content

Title Screen and Logo
by Sea3on artist Riggo

Soundtrack

Data Center

Battle Theme

Boss Battle Theme

Victory Theme

Developer Blog

http://satamrpg.blogspot.com

Discord

https://discord.gg/3FC25db

Credits

Design
RedG

Programming
RedG

Music
Michael Tavera
RedG

Sound
SEGA
RedG
Anonymous

Sprites
Deebs
Racoon Ninja
Unstoppable Thombo
RedG
Damien
E-122-Psi

Tiles
daemoth / Square Enix
RedG

Engine
Love2D

Framework
RedG

Tools
Tiled
Aseprite
Anvil Studio
Audacity

Logo/Box Art
Riggo

Special Thanks
Fans United for SatAM
Sea3on
Riggo
Jacob Berkley

Latest reviews

A really fun game that is based off the old cartoon it was fun and challanging and seeing how each character had their own abiltys in the world and I cant wait to see how this game goes
Reactions: SoggyDoggy
My only complaint: It's too short.

I love it so far though. The music, the aesthetics, the battle system. It's just like those old classic RPGS (which I'm sure is what you were going for) I will for sure keep an eye on this. I'm excited for future updates!
Reactions: SoggyDoggy

Comments

I so want to play and like this game. I can see how it'd be super fun but I've a problem that makes it so I can't. For some reason I have to push a key several times for it to take. Like when attacking, or talking, or doing ANYTHING, I have to hit the button or even mash it for it to finally work. Any idea why? I'd really like to play this but it's just not possible with that

I so want to play and like this game. I can see how it'd be super fun but I've a problem that makes it so I can't. For some reason I have to push a key several times for it to take. Like when attacking, or talking, or doing ANYTHING, I have to hit the button or even mash it for it to finally work. Any idea why? I'd really like to play this but it's just not possible with that
Figured out on discord that this was the result of my key trigger logic having too small a window between key press/release. I’ll widen that window in later releases.

Item information

Added by
SoggyDoggy
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from SoggyDoggy