don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Sonic Stage Collection (sage '22 demo)

Latest reviews

True sonic 06 remake. Very glitchy and buggy. But good effort
Reactions: F108_Star
It's very rough... Probably because Dash Engine itself sucks by what I can tell, but I also don't get the purpose of this fan game. In fact, it just makes me want to play Sonic 2006 more because 06 feels way better. It's a shame you removed other levels because now I want to see how they would play. (maybe even better than the stages you left) Let's begin with nitpicks, shall we?
*The interface can be bugged, making the options not go away while in gameplay unless restarting the level.
*The camera is too zoomed in. At least give an option to zoom out, so more can be seen.
*Sonic can walk on water.
*Sometimes when Sonic gets hit, his animations get bugged, making him stand for every action. The workaround is to crouch.
*Some rails don't work properly and cause Sonic to fall.
*If you get hit and fall in the water, Sonic won't die. You can even jump out without any problem.
*Sand in Dusty Desert doesn't kill you, making the challenge non-existent.
*White Acropolis has no bottomless pit, maybe only at the end.
*Why give the ability to turn Super without any requirements? It just makes the Super form unrewarding.
*Lag can not be friendly. It caused me to fly too far off at the start of Flame Core right after the first Dash Panel.
*The rising lava spots makes the fps tank.
*If Flame Core has its 2nd act, why does Crisis City doesn't have its 3rd act?
*Is it intentional to spawn me in Knuckles' section in 2nd act of Flame Core?
*Can't run up walls in Kingdom Valley (or maybe I got unlucky).

That's all. Didn't even bother to complete it, since there is no point in this fan game right now when we have Sonic P-06. I understand that you added the level layout from the ground up and even did a great job with it, but maybe it was not the right engine to do it in. I'm sorry, I can only give 2 stars.
G
GhostLordRetro
I think that's a little too harsh. Telling someone to not bother finishing isn't the right way of saying things. Yeah, I get that P-06 is a thing being worked on, but you gotta figure that this is only a demo, and I'm sure stages from other Sonic games will be in later releases. This is someone's passion project, and they worked hard on it. I get that you have problems with it, but you could've been a lot nicer about it.

Comments

There are no comments to display.

Item information

Added by
Robo Fabio
Views
Reviews
Last update
Rating
2.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item