don't click here

Sonic Skies

It's alright. The clean visuals and everything needed for a level is all there, and it's been put together really cleanly and nicely. The first level feels a little too empty though, lacking enemies and has very confusing paths at times.
The second level was a lot better, specially the visuals and use of the gimmicks, but still feels a bit empty. I assume the spike motobug has it check if the Yspeed is lower than 0 to hurt you, which is a bad way of doing it, seeing as the Spring Yard Zone badniks could be destroyed on the head in the right spot, and that I got hurt by trying to glide through them. Try placing a sensor instead.
And also Kuckles's jump height is higher than it should be.
Reactions: LowPolyPixels
I really dug this one. It played solidly, and had a lot of well-considered routes for Tails and Knuckles to explore and be rewarded for. Lots of touches to the sprite art too, to give it a more unique look. Probably my favorite "traditional" Sonic game that I've played this SAGE!

If I had to nitpick anything, it's that the first zone boss was a little wimpy (I didn't even get to see what it did before defeating it), and some of the loops get pretty thin on the sides.

(48:40)
Reactions: LowPolyPixels
NoahtheBaconIV
NoahtheBaconIV
Found it tonight and it's really awesome! 10/10!
I love the Lakefeperd vibes on this game, i can't wait for more, but, need more work on the engine.