don't click here

Sonic - Project Hero (2019 Demo out NOW!)

Why is this so good?
S
SonicTheHedgehog4313
how do i play the mac version
S
SonicTheHedgehog4313
this game is amazing i really love the sonic tails and knuckles characters and there super forms too
it handles decently and is just good, I prefer utopia(base handling and camera) and islands(creative movement design). I like some of the animations in this game such as the homing attack, the bounce is really cool and executed uniquely, the control mapping is good (unlike islands). the brake is horrible, it takes forever to slow down like in the boost games. The fov effect has been done well, the spin ball looks a little strange front on as it's a lot wider than the model (fixed in the newest showcased version). when going up a loop the camera looks at the ground instead of the character which can make it difficult to tell where you're going. I like that you can run on water. But yeah solid looking modern game.
It's still better than whatever the hell sega has ever made. I'm looking forward to the newer version it looks a lot better than what's shown here
Reactions: sanic da heg
this engine feels great! How do I play as tails and knuckles tho?
Reactions: sanic da heg
on my Mac the port keeps "quitting unexpectedly" can you fix the issue Please
i wanna know one thing,WHY IS THIS GAME SO AMAZING??? :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:
ParthFlashX Da Sonic fan
ParthFlashX Da Sonic fan
on my Mac the port keeps "quitting unexpectedly" can you fix the issue Please
D
dudual99
im not the dev of the game sorry
TheLegendaryDemonSlayer
The graphics are amazing, high fps even on slower PC's, and perfect physics and controls! It could use a slight addition of places to go and loops and stuff. But other than that, I really do like this.
MasterfromSRB2TLDX
MasterfromSRB2TLDX
Sir !
i want to ask can you port it for low pc its a really nice game but there are to many fans with low pc so can you port it for low pc just wanted to ask that
Its amazing, the graphics are smooth, thee quality is awesome, and its really easy to control, you just have to remember the controls.
This game is absolutely phenomenal. Near flawless controls, thoughtful inclusion of both modern and classic style elements, great physics and momentum. It even lets you turn Super Sonic on or off as you please. Eagerly awaiting more of this game.
just wow its amazing but what would be cool is if there was hyper sonic (the master emerald is on the map so why not?) but you would need lots of rings like about 100 rings! or 70 or 80 cause i don't know how much rings are on the map lol
please make a .zip version
S
ShakenRyan
Yeah plz make one
M
MilkGangMember
No you dont need a .zip version download 7 zip and the game files right click on the .rar file go to 7 zip and extract files then just run as administrator and the game works
I loved the game but just tell me what the controls for the game is on the macOS
S
Shion56
I loved the game but just tell me what the controls for the game is on the PC there's like no guide or anything
WarpSonic
WarpSonic
go to the options and go over to the controls section
This demo is an incredible example of utilizing all of Sonic's classic elements in 3D. The control mapping could be a wee bit more spread out, but other than that everything feels incredible.
Reactions: reikquin
SonicFan2k13
SonicFan2k13
please put it on chrome
L
levthelev
what app do you have to get
M
MilkGangMember
i can agree game was lots of fun i really hope this isnt canceled
it is an awesome game. the only thing i don't like is that there is no boost button but the rest is awesome.
R
reikquin
well sonic prodject hero im playing rate now.
R
reikquin
is enyone else goin to see my revu
K
komoli
what are the controls on macOS?
Project Hero is a great example of a refined version of the Adventure formula. It all plays fantastically and I wish Sonic Team would make a game similar to this. Hopefully, we could get some actual zones for this in the future.
F
foxfnafhs57
I´ll download the file, i´ll extract the file but i can´t find the game
R
reikquin
same i want zonez to
L
levthelev
yes i can't play the game please please help
Probably the best 3d sonic physics game I've ever played! , I know it would be very risky to upload a open source project folder for bad mods, but playing bad mods in new and linear stages with these wonderul physics has just became my dream.

Congrats to Hero and every single member behind this masterpiece, hope the 30th anniversary brings us something similar.
Okay. Hero. You're great.
I thought Sonic Infinite was it. No this is definitely it Chief.

It Doesn't Even Have Shadow Yet and I'm astonished as how amazing this Demo is.

After Hours of playing this Demo On and Off. The Polish of the animations and the details you put into the game is amazing.
Knuckles floating on water. The Drill attacks. The uppercut. The Punches.
Tails' Flying, Accelerated flying. Bomb Jumps for just a bit more Height. Spin Dashing being it's own button which also functions as a re-Curl function for knuckles and tails.
Knuckles and Tails Being able to use Item Effects! So many different ways to combine abilities and items for a Tails' Bomb Jump -> Lightning Jump -> Flight.
Sonic Bounces up or Bounces forward depending on if you hold the Jump button or not after a Homing attack.
Super Sonic Looks So Clean!
I just want to say i love this Project so Much man. Everything typically contributes to gaining more speed.
Typically because Mid Air attacks have a fixed speed. If they Didn't though. Max Speed Gliding Knuckles will be the best thing ever.
I love using the massive floating ring platform to spin around it to gain max speed and launch myself off into the air (if i time it right)
Or using that little Cylinder with it's center curved to gain some insane height and fly or glide around.

The future and hope for Sonic Games has always been what the fans have done Imo, except Sonic Mania. This is no Exception.
Thanks Man.

P.S.
Is there any chance that the Mid-Air action abilities won't decrease current momentum as heavily as they do?? I know tails has that accelerated flying but knuckles doesn't.
Lightspeed Dash I always have to double tap to ensure it actually activates, even while standing still near a path or rings.
Lightning Shield with Knuckles while he is gliding doesn't jump unless you release glide first. Not sure if intentional or not but it's kind of weird.
PLEASE!!!!! ADD BOOST AND AN OPTION FOR INFINITE BOOST OR NOT, AND HAVE EFFECT OF BOOST OR NOT
PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:emoji_slight_smile:
M
Mehigh
Yea, we don't do that here.
WarpSonic
WarpSonic
I like boost too, but this game does better without it.
Davvero un bel lavoro perfino il mio laptop mi permette di giocarci senza troppi problemi, la presenza di più personaggi giocabili per me è sempre un must in un gioco come Sonic inoltre i personaggi possiedono le migliori abilità che potessero avere con controlli eccellenti
Rudie Radio Waves
Rudie Radio Waves
Usa F2. E la prossima volta scrivi in Inglese :P
R
ryandab3st
i just want to play SONICCCCCC HOWWWW DO U DOO DISSS
Rudie Radio Waves
Rudie Radio Waves
Download the .rar, extract it, and run the .exe.
Reactions: eMorph
Играется гладко, весело, есть где развернуться, а самое главное - хорошо оптимизировано.
W
WarmTicFeet
What do I need to launch this?
Ever since playing Sonic Adventure as a kid, I've longed for a smooth 3d Sonic enginge... Sonic - Project Hero is exactly what I envisioned.

This engine is so exciting to me. Sonic Team needs to do with this what they did with Sonic Mania, and recruit the fans to make their next game; if the next 3d Sonic's engine is even close to this one, it'll be the best one yet.

I have not had more fun in a 3d sonic game, and this game doesn't even have textures, let alone levels, or even goals.... If a full game is made with this engine it will without a doubt be the best 3d Sonic game to date. Of this, I am certain.

Please keep up the amazing work!
E
eMorph
For a sneak peek at what can be done with this, a Youtuber has somehow modded in Windmill Isle Act 1. I don't have the link, but you can search for it on Youtube.