don't click here

Sonic Overcharged

Overview

Sonic Overcharged es el nuevo fangame que intenta recrear las mecánicas adventure. Esperamos que lo disfrutéis! (Aun en progreso)
Sonic Overcharged it's the new fangame wich tries to recreate adventure mechanics. Hope you enjoy! (Still in progress)

Puedes jugar con Sonic y con el nuevo personaje Elmo en el nivel original Radical Coast!
You can play as Sonic and the brand new character Elmo in the original level Radical Coast!

Updates

Más contenido en camino!
More content Incoming!

Latest reviews

A
artupui
deverias de meter a sonic chernobil

Comments

Probably unintentional, but I got a good laugh out of "Elmo" and his description; I love him. As for the game, it would probably be better if the level was segmented to reduce loading times. I left this to run in the background while I streamed other fan games just to let it load, which was kind of annoying. I'm also not really a fan of this engine, since everything just feels just thrown together, even though I know there was time and thought put into this. Actually, one of my favorite things about this is strangely the logo, I really like that logo.

The game looks promising, gotta say, BUT it would be better if the camera could be controlled by the player's mouse. Automated cameras aren't good, trust me. I'd say it's 3/5.
Things to fix:
  • Loading screens: Sonic 06's loadings look like a sneeze i front of this one's.
  • Camera: Make it controllable by the player. 4/5 if so.
  • English in general: I've seen various typos. And various is a BIG understatement.
Still, looks promising.

Item information

Added by
davidkan
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 2 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games