don't click here

Sonic Fan Games HQ

Some SAGE Enthusiast
Some SAGE Enthusiast
The game not being acessible rings true, at least to me.
If you look at my review, you will notice that I am far more negative than you (lol), and seeing your opinion is both confusing me and making me consider giving the game a second chance.

If the game feels great to play after you master it, that's great to hear, but at the same time I feel like my time with the game shouldn't be literally miserable before I master it. I played some other games from this year's SAGE and some felt immensely satisfying right off the bat AND required a lot of mastery to play well.

I'm making this reply because I'm interested in your feedback. What do you think about what I had to say here, and do you recommend me to try the game again?
DJroscurro
DJroscurro
Yeah, I did read it; and I respect it. Like I said in my review, it's a preference thing.

Now for the whole point about mastery, during my 1st time playing this game, I remember being very interested in the movement and combat. Particularly with how momentum is kept by swapping between rolling and running on the fly. So rather than being upset at my poor play, I was intrigued by learning how everything worked. (Mostly with the combat, the movement was largely fine.) Then when I started learning tricks as I was messing around, I was hooked.
(1/3 because this word limit sucks.)