Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Sonic Metal Adventure (Sage 2018 demo)

Average User Rating:
4.25/5,
  • upload_2018-7-24_0-49-32.png upload_2018-7-24_0-58-13.png

• Character abilities:
      -Sonic
      • Bounce attack
      • homing attack
      • walljump
      • spindash
      • boost
      • Stomp
      -Metal Sonic
      • Bounce attack
      • homing attack
      • walljump
      • spindash
      • boost
      • double jump
    • Creator - Bluestorm
    • Helpers - Shadow rift, yonatank, Carlos Ushiromiya
    • Intro Music - Gorillaz

Attached Files:

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. TheSonicbandicootX
    4/5,
    "Really, i like it but"
    needs more works on level desing, is confusing in some parts.
  2. koopacrazy
    4/5,
    "Shows Potential"
    A pretty good rush style game, although it's only one level it does show some promise

Pros
    Sonic is really smooth to play as
    Level Design

Cons
    Metal Sonic is a bit wierd

My only real complaint about the game is Metal Sonic at the moment he feels like an afterthought while Sonic walljumping flows well with his homing attack the walljump (Which is essential to the level design atm) is odd to use with him, especially at high speeds. I think Metal might need a better way to traverse upward walls in order to mesh with his double jump, other than that so long as the level design doesn't fall to Dimps design (Holes and enemies placed unnaturally) The game could be really good I definitely see the promise so far.
  3. Rainbowmon
    5/5,
    "Great!"
    It's pretty great all around. I really like the art style (sorta like... Super Mario Star Frenzy is the best comparison I can think of), although it could use some more color (just a personal preference). Not counting the lag on my weakling laptop, it feels great physics-wise, and if you have a better computer (chances are you do), then it should be perfect. The only complaint I have is that modified controls do not affect the Special Stage or the Road To Blue Coast level. Overall, 5/5. I'm looking forward to a full release of this!

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!