don't click here

Sonic Journey

Although this game does not have much quality, it is quite enjoyable, my favorite part is the combination of the "Sonic Runners" models with the "Sonic Adventure" gameplay. :emoji_smile:
Man this game is so much fun! One of the best 3D sonic fangames out there just for the controls alone. The amount of flow to your movement, when at top speed is amazing. The levels chosen were great, can't get enough of Emerald Coast. Speaking of Emerald Coast, this is one of the best ports of the stage that i have ever played, the main reason being the auto-running segments being implemented through (e.g.) the loops.
There is one small thing that i don't really like and that is the stiffness of the Extreme Gear in Twinkle Park. I get that is how Sonic Riders handled the gear, but there are some turns in Twinkle Park that i cant go round without hitting the wall. Apart from that samll gripe, this game is amazing!! Keep up the great work and i can't wait to see where this project heads in the future!!!!!!.
I like this quite a lot. I feel like you're on the verge of Sonic kind of Sonic Adventure remake or remaster. It's a great engine for Sonic overall. It isn't overly complicated and is totally momentum based which is what I think Sonic needs more of these days. Sonic is a little bit slippery when he's going fast. I had difficulty controlling him through narrow spaces, but it wasn't a deal breaker.

I'd love to see more of this and have more levels imported.