don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Sonic Hoshi (22 Demo)

GOOOD
I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS GAME!!! The music was fantastic, the gameplay was on point, the levels looked amazing and metal sonic at the end was super dope! From start to finish this game had me hooked! Also the Star Dash has to be one of the best additions to sonics move set and it is so amazing to use! There is only 2 minor things with this game, the first is that there should be a way to adjust the controller layout and second is that Tails flying looks kind of weird, this is just personal preference I suppose but tails flying upright is odd but besides that, Sonic Hoshi is fantastic and it has the potential to be one of the best Sonic Fangames ever made!
Last edited:
Yo this demo goes HARD, the air dash makes everything so dynamic, and this whole Chaotix esthetic looks great, but more importantly Metal Sonic is so DAMN cool in this demo, this ending will stick to me for a while.
I did feel a little too overpowered due to that air dash, but I guess that is also what made it really fun. Remapping option would be welcomed too.
Really excited to see more about this fangame !
A very great experience all around in the demo! I have no major complaints, but sometimes the star dash seems to not work? I guess I misunderstood its use, I thought of it as a simple Jump Dash that hacks tend to add. This fan-game also reminds me of 2010's era of fan-games, and also stylistically looks like Sonic XG, which is a good thing. Level design is good, Bosses are impressive, music is just ok, everything is cool! Definitely will be waiting for this fan-game's completion!
WARNING! This is just my opinion not yours!
I love this demo.. I FELL IN LOVE WITH THIS DEMO I HAVE NO OTHER WORDS.. The sprites.. the music.. the CUTSCENES.. the.. EVERYTHING!!! Is that even a demo? IS THAT EVEN A DEMO??!!! the game's way too perfect for it to exist.
I LOVE THE DEMO I LOVE THE GAME I CAN"T EVER WAIT ANYMORE FOR THE GAME TO RELEASE!!!
You made all the effort in this game.. the effort put in the game is UNIMAGINABLE!!
Great job making this game!
The game needs to be the 2d fangame of the YEAR!!
man.. the devs should litearlly work on sonic mania 2..
Edit: I think the sound of the jump star thing should be a bit shorter like 1 second *in my opinion*
Reactions: sanic da heg
M
Metallic3565
This demo goes so hard, i hope you guys add binding controls, and maybe a second jump button for spindashing.
sanic da heg
sanic da heg
it wus gud [: but wuy nu bonus stagu ?