SAGE 2020 - Demo Sonic Freedom (Alpha Preview)

Sonic wont stop looking down i cant figure out how to fix it even if im not touching the keyboard he is just looking down
this is fixed when i switch to a controller but the up and down axis is backwards so when im pressing up he looks down and vise versa
Last edited:
D
DarthPhoenix306
PLEASE HELP ME
Birutath
Birutath
ok on the input settings the first movent inputs should be set to be dpad, and the second input setting should be set to be the analog stick
Confusing level design, but otherwise incredibly beautiful aesthatic. Excited to see what comes next, hopefully the level design is less vertical and more traditional.
It's a pretty good demo, although I do think this is just scratching the surface of what this gameplay style is capable of. The level design could use some work too. Otherwise, this is an amazing demo.
Overall, 9/10.
Best alpha I've ever played in my life,download as fast as you can :D
L
levthelev
how do you download what app do you need to use to play this??????????? plleassssssssseeeeeeeee heeeeelp
SacKydz12
SacKydz12
@levthelev There is a file you can download. You can only play this game on a PC and Mac.
An excellent feeling and looking demo, was waiting for this and it was aw well deserved wait, can't wait till more levels happen; also I found that shard
U
UltraChallenger
I think you meant to write a review instead of replying to mine
IGORGMP135
L
levthelev
what app do you have to get to play this???