don't click here

Sonic and the Mayhem Master

General Information

S04.png
S01.png
S02.png

THIS GAME IS A WORK-IN-PROGRESS
Auton02.png

This build may be a bit unstable. This game is subject to change from a fangame to an indie game status in the future.

Sonic and the Mayhem Master is a fanmade RPG game that is based on the Sonic Storybook series. The game offers a new look that fits to the aesthetic of the genre. Enter the world of steampunk, where machines are now in control. Solve cases with your sugar-freak partner, and find out the truth of this mechanical city.

WARNING: I highly recommend playing the SAGE 2020 demo. It will teach you the ropes as the current version is more of a test demo without a proper tutorial. It has a hour long content, but it is very buggy and unstable than the new one. I hope you're reading this, and please try it within this link. My apologies, once again:
https://gamejolt.com/games/Mekanikko-SatSoD/329254

Features
-----------------------------------------------------------

• Explore an unique pre-futuristic world of steampunk, with wacky characters that know how to tickle your fancy (or not).
  • Venture through different chapters, each of it has its own mystery and story to share.
  • Take control on this multitasking battle system, where the pressure goes on until you drop.
  • Battle against a huge array of mechanical foes and engineers as each of them have their own gimmick and style.
  • And goofy and witty dialogue! What? Not your type of humor?

Teaser (SAGE Demo - 2021)
Teddie02.png

While the duo is on standby, Auton fell asleep before heading with his partner on their next assignment. Explore his little mind while uncovering some tidbits of his discoveries. Experiment with the new Gadget Modules, and witness the wackiness of their undoing! Enjoy the new view of this crazy world, as it has been reworked from the ground up.

Controls
Madeleine.png

• WASD - Movement
  • E - Talk / Interact / Gadget Activation
  • LMB - Interact/Shoot
  • W - Spin Jump
  • W+S - Drop Slam
  • AD - Gadget Select / Attack (only when it's your turn)
Please leave a comment if you found any problems or bugs.
Don't forget to rate the game.

Latest reviews

Love it. The art style is spectacular and the soundtrack is a bop. I wish the creator the best of luck and fantastic job so far!
Reactions: sanic da heg
Beautiful art style with a banging soundtrack
Game not bad but there is few problems.
  1. I can understand that this sonic shouldn't be fast? but he just too slow
  2. no explanation to battle ( i still don't get how to attack)
  3. Warmth meter drops down to quick.

Comments

The reimagining of the characters and the arts greatly interests me. The combat system took a bit to understand and is maybe overly complex, but I like the effort and thought put into it. Would be nice to change the cards to be something other than just plain playing cards though. More than anything though, I'd love to read a graphic novel with these characters.

The reimagining of the characters and the arts greatly interests me. The combat system took a bit to understand and is maybe overly complex, but I like the effort and thought put into it. Would be nice to change the cards to be something other than just plain playing cards though. More than anything though, I'd love to read a graphic novel with these characters.
As everybody wished, the combat system is now undergoing major overhauls. Sadly, this website doesn't let me post blogs or updates within the game page.

If you want to see some progress in this game (or tidbits), you can check at GameJolt in the "Other Information" tab.

Also, thanks for checking my game. I'll try my best for more and stable content next time.

I LOVE your art style. I think Sonic could stand to have his spikes back (it's like Mickey without the ears, man!) but this one's on my radar for sure!

Edit: Oh! They're still in the art, I just think they could stand to be more pronounced.

This Game Has So Many Pontecials The art is good the combat sistem G R E A T And it is like Mario super star Or Something But Good 10/10 For Me

Sooo um i founded a glitch

And this also makes sometimes the enemy not attack And Idk what Made It But it was In the Room Puzzle Before The 101 Boss

A year ago, i still don't know where's the Opening Song from. and now, i just realized that it's from The Great Ace Attorney 2

Item information

Added by
Trinitroid
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.38 star(s) 13 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Trinitroid