Sonic 4 95 Scrambled Eggs

Project Information

Sonic Scrambled gamejolt thumbnail.png
-----The project has been canceled for multiple reasons. This is the last build. We want to post here to get a maximum amount of feedback for our future projects-----

Sonic 4 SE -Scrambled Eggs for long- is a fangame attempting to recreate the "good" old Sonic 4 games, in a genesis/mega-drive style. You will be faced with a new story, new bad guys, neat sprites, new tiles, heavily reworked level design, new special moves, a nice 16 bit soundtrack, and much more!

Discover tons of easter eggs and challenge yourself with those newly added achievements![Why not even trying to complete them all? After all, a 100% game completion always feels nice in the end!]

Hope you will manage to enjoy yourself with Sonic 4, for once!

Download the game here: https://gamejolt.com/games/Sonic-4-95/402748

Updates

Watch the video explaining everything:
instert link

Here is an old, kinda irrelevant trailer:

And here are some screenshots!

Reactions: Knight

Comments

What do you mean by download the game here? There's only the old version and a .png file with coming soon name.

What do you mean by download the game here? There's only the old version and a .png file with coming soon name.
This is what we call a bad mistake. I am tired, huge shit is going on and that made me unable to post the demo. Expect everything to be deleted soon.

"SAGE demo will kinda come later this week"
Well it's nearly the end of SAGE and I still see no SAGE demo for this game so what's the hold up here?

"SAGE demo will kinda come later this week"
Well it's nearly the end of SAGE and I still see no SAGE demo for this game so what's the hold up here?
Yeah, sorry about that. Will explain everything with the video i ll edit after the demo comes out. There is a big story behing all that.

Item information

Added by
SoniFoXx
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Demo

More from SoniFoXx

Share this item