don't click here

Sonic 3000 (SAGE '21 Demo)

stole loads from other sonic games, and was a bit lazy also sonic was wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too fast but still fun
Reactions: SeanMorris
I like the game but I gave it only 4 stars because it runs WAY TOO FAST. I know it's Sonic but HOLY CRAP it felt as if it was Sonic but on a stimulant. It might be because I got a new pc with very good specs which made it run faster than it should but I don't know. I might make a video to show exactly what I mean. I want to play the game and go fast but I also want to enjoy the atmosphere and aesthetics, y'know? If you could, could you possibly make an optimization option or a way to compensate for the speed of how the game runs?
SeanMorris
SeanMorris
Did you notice what FPS it was running at? It shouldn't exceed 60.
S
Snocgamer
The funny thing is that it keeps exceeding 60 frames and I don't exactly know how to control that unless there was a way to make a frame cap
I really love playing through this, I just wish there was a way to play it offline in case it ever goes down 🤷‍♂️
Reactions: sanic da heg
SeanMorris
SeanMorris
I'll be releasing the whole thing as something to be re-hosted with custom levels soon. I've got big plans for this engine.