don't click here

Sonic 2 Time Quest

It's good! Faithful, accurate, fun. Sand Shower/Dust Hill/Whatever Sand Zone was fun and also probably the best interpretation of it I've seen to date, with the cactus bomb enemies being a nice surprise, and the giant ring system returning from Sonic 1 was also pretty nice, but aside from that, there's nothing I can really say - Emerald Hill was almost identical to the original, and the differences seem to be intentional things inspired by the prototypes, the game controls like Sonic 2, looks like Sonic 2 and sounds like Sonic 2.
P
plazma_
First of all, I LOVE how they used the Simon Wai title screen. It makes me remember about the Sonic 2 Prototype. Second of all, they made Sand Shower Zone (Dust Hill Zone) and gave Sonic his unused sprites of running/jogging. So those are all my reasons I love Sonic 2 Time Quest!
Okay I'm going to start off with my biggest issue. Please. Add controller support. Playing with a keyboard is such a huge turn off for me. (partly due to carpel tunnel)

Having said that, very faithful Emerald Hill. I love how you added things like the buzz bombers being able to start the bridges on fire. Sand Showers was fun as well. Recreations of Dust Hill are always enjoyable to me. It was kind of like Sandopolis meets Oil Ocean and it worked quite well. I'll look for what you have in the future.
Reactions: Vinicius Jose