Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Shantae and Asha: Dream Fantasia Demo

Average User Rating:
5/5,
  • Shantae and Asha: Dream Fantasia is an action platformer that hosts some RPG, puzzle and adventure elements. This demo in particular includes a full dungeon, Green Hill Zone, a playable Amy Rose based on her Sonic Battle format, and sneak peeks of an upcoming area known as Starlight Park. It features several things such as multiple playable characters, an open world design, customization options, and an innovated battle system based on the original Monster World 4.

https://gamejolt.com/games/Shantae_and_Asha_Dream_Fantasia/293793/download/build/612178
    GHZ_Amy.png roofrush.png

Share this Item

Foxeh likes this.

Recent User Reviews

1. Foxeh
    5/5,
    "i never knew how much i wanted this until i played"
    i love you man.. keep going.
    XBuster likes this.
    1. XBuster
      Haha! Thank you very much :) I'm glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to releasing the full game in the future.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. GuilhermeBMotta
    It looks cute and polished from the screenshots. I wish it had more information and pictures. I'll give it a try and come back later.
    1. XBuster
      Thank you very much:) I'll make sure to update the game's information to the best of my ability so all sites know what's up. I look forward to your feedback.
      XBuster, Aug 25, 2018
      GuilhermeBMotta likes this.