don't click here

Demo Shadow's Ladder

this game is pure gold, it was love from first sight, i love the asthetic of the game, the horror theme and all of it, i made a lot of theories about the game and its story, what was that black thing that attacked us on the underwater lab? or the thing that attacked us after that looks like silver? is shadow lost in his memories? Hope the full game to be even better than the demo, thank you for this masterpiece! (if i said something wrong, please forgive me, my native language is not english)
Wow! This was amazing, it was quite the experience! At first, I thought it was a short demo when I took the easy way out at first but when I tried again with the Full demo path I was quite surprised! This game feels great! I love the controls, the fluidity of the level design, and simple puzzles too! I'm glad The use of OG shadow voice clips was a fantastic choice and this does a great job at portraying Shadow's character very well! Definitely an experience I appreciate investing 3 hours into! So much better than I expected!

A few things I would change would be D-pad support, a timer (because I get time overs when I don't realize I'm running out of time) and maybe make some of the breakable object a bit more obvious.

I'm looking forward to seeing how this mysterious story plays out in the future!
NOTO G
NOTO G
Brooo, who would've thought someone would put QR codes in the background of a fangame yooo this has me reallly intrigued

"You will pay for what you've done, V."

"Do you remember, V? You betrayed all your dreams."

I wonder, who is V?...hmmm

becuasesonicthehedgehog
becuasesonicthehedgehog
ur the great guys man ur great