don't click here

SAGE 2023 - Demo 'Round The Mind.

General Information

NOTICE, PLEASE READ:
The updated demo planned for September 7th at 12PM PDT has been delayed due to unforeseen difficulties with trying to make the demo in a really limited time frame.

The demo has now been delayed until further notice, and I will publish a version similar to that of last year's as a placeholder.

I'm EXTREMELY sorry for the inconvinience in advance. I've failed my responsibility to provide a fun game and I didn't even manage to do that.

If you're disappointed and want to leave a negative review, you're more than entitled to do so.
-philRaco

Synopsys for the originally planned demo:
After being really late to the newest SAGE event, MiKe is suddenly in front of many legendary original franchises who have also been submitted to SAGE.

Who sent in all of the guest characters?

And why do they all look kinda... flat?

This demo only contains 20 seconds of the first level and a secret area. Don't expect any mindblowing shenaningans.

Estimated progress for the game:
4%
- Main Content

47%
- Platforming Gameplay
12%
- Exploration Gameplay
2%
- Plot and Story
5%
- Content for SAGE

Comments

Issue with the game. When I get to the "Are you a maniac" question, this pops up:

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_controllerFS:

Unable to find any instance for object index '101937' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Object_obj_controllerFS_Step_0
############################################################################################

Any idea why this is happening?

Issue with the game. When I get to the "Are you a maniac" question, this pops up:

FATAL ERROR in
action number 1
of Step Event0
for object obj_controllerFS:

Unable to find any instance for object index '101937' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Object_obj_controllerFS_Step_0

Any idea why this is happening?
This is a bug im currently fixing, please be a bit patient.

Item information

Added by
philRacoIndie
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

More from philRacoIndie

Share this item