don't click here

Unity PINBALL Sonic Dev Kit

General Information

Pinball SDK is a Sonic framework I've been working on for years now, to offer a solid basework for Unity users as an alternative to Bumper Engine and HedgePhysics, being used for such games as Project Rascal and my own Sonic Calamity. Pinball's code was built entirely from scratch with an emphasis on polish and flexibility.
There is currently no standalone build.

REQUIREMENTS:
  • Unity 2019.4.9f1 or later
  • A computer that can handle Unity
  • roughly 4.5 GB of space
FEATURES:
  • Custom shaders
  • Polished physics and control
  • Moving platforms and falling/breakaway platforms
  • Upreels, springs, dash panels, and dash rings
  • Life system with game overs
  • Item capsules with rings, shields, invincibility, and 1-ups
  • Simple combo system and scoring
  • Flexible action system
  • Custom input handler with remapping
  • Built in object pooling
  • Documentation
DOWNLOAD MIRROR (folder is too large to host here): https://mega.nz/file/Cx1X0ByK#AXZxT0odIYBffVsyFhe2hXhOUEyV5qXyLTL-365IwRw

NOTICE: If using the framework in Unity 2020, it may hang for a while after hitting play. This is not on me, Unity 2020 hangs on very minor things like this pretty consistently.

Credits

All credits in documentation.

Comments

Using Unity 2019, the engine freezes about 50% of the time when I hit play, is there a known way to fix this?

Using Unity 2019, the engine freezes about 50% of the time when I hit play, is there a known way to fix this?
This happened around the time I launched it, I believe the fix was to delete the library and project settings files, then copy over the input, tags and layers, and physics settings files from the original source code.

This is nice, but there's no way to finish the stage you made to go to another stage.

Item information

Added by
possqueen
Views
Comments
Last update

More in 3D Frameworks

More from possqueen

Share this item