don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo MegaMan Power Adventure

General Information

Main Story :

Ra-Moon is back and kidnaps Dr. Willy from prison. At the same time, several robots are out of control and cause chaos throughout the city.
MegaMan, ProtoMan and Bass (and Duo, who returned from space) join forces to stop the chaos with other robot masters, to stop the threat of Ra-Moon and to save Dr. Willy's life in the process.
They will have help from some NPC´s throughout the 8 stages of the game, like FlipTop (Eddie), Beat, Metols of the Dr. Light, Bunby-Tanks, BombMan, etc...

chars.png

Demo Link (Updated 09-05-22)

The game has 4 modes :

1 - Story Mode:

The Main Mode of the game. Playing with Mega Man and his allies: Mega Man, Proto Man, Duo, Bass, Roll, and others.
The characters are unlocked as the player advance in the game stages.

My Mod - 0159.png

2 - Robot Master Arena Mode:
The robots are invited to participate in the new robot master tournament (the last one was in MegaMan6), by... King.
Fight All robots from Story Mode and King as last Boss.

MMPA_070822 - 0005.png

3 - Moto-Jet Mode:
Play the two stages riding Moto-Jet in this game (based on Moto-Jets from MegaMan 5, Megaman X4, plus Special Shot and Defense, in this game)

My Mod - 0200.png

4 - Mega Man Killers Mode (New Mode):
You will play in the perspective of the MegaMan Killers Robots: Ballade, Enker & Punk (the main characters of this extra mode), with aid of anothers robots.

My Mod - 0193.png

INSTRUCTIONS: Extract the downloaded .zip file and look for the file named "OpenBOR.exe". This is the executable file for the game. In game, you can configure keyboard or gamepad in menu options > control options.

Latest reviews

This is not a bad little game, I did find it a bit enjoyable... if a bit wonky.

Sure, the sprite quality is not the best, and the cutscenes and the grammar needs some work, but the gameplay is decent and the character quantity is quite good, not to mention I do appreciate there are obscure characters and characters from other media, it shows that you care about the canon of the series and know one or two things about it... at least it's better than Mega Man: War of the Past lmao.
Bonus point for also crediting the creators of the other sprites.

Only things that I don't like is the music, that is not very consistent, I would rather if every of the music was from the complete works and power fighters, and also the fact that some of the backgrounds are jarring because they come from the X series.

Also let me pause and read dialog at will instead of passing it through, because otherwise I can't read it, and on that note, I would rather if the characters moves were put on the pause menu... or at least on a pdf so, again, I can read it whenever I want instead of waiting for the loading screen of my character.

Also there's a bug on the Bubble Man stage where the ground blinks in and out, so check out that one.

Nevertheless, I think the overall game and its story is not bad, it was very enjoyable and the fact your small team did this is cohesive, decent game is commendable, good job.
TheGamingKid
TheGamingKid
IT DID IT AGAIN
J
Jhfer
Problem involving load game : the game closes when the player triggers the load game (it seems something related to the list of playable characters that is in the memory of the game. the story mode and megaman killers mode have different characters. To avoid this problem, for now, enter robot master arena mode to load the characters into memory. So, cancel it, and then load the game. Until I can fix this problem. To unlock quickly the robot master arena, enter first in credits mode. After this, the Robot Master Arena mode is unlocked. With all playable characters avaliable in this mode to play.
TheGamingKid
TheGamingKid
ok but it did not do that before but now it does

Comments

Seeing Roll as a playable fighter in a beat'em up game is actually super cool. Thanks for showing this off.

This game needs better tutorial. Having a video showing buttons and combos isn't enough, the image should be background of a few relatively safe rooms so you can get accustomed to controls instead of being instantly ganged by sniper joes.

Item information

Added by
Jhfer
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item