don't click here

Lumiva Legacy (SAGE 2019)

New to this website, and this is my first review.
Overall, I'd say that this game is pretty good, the music is awesome and relaxing, and being in the water actually feels nice and doesn't slow you down that much.

I feel like some of Bingo's animations are a bit stiff, for example when he kicks or jumps, but apart from that there are some smart mechanics of the game, and if the game becomes complete, speedrunners would gladly enjoy this.

There is a unique story, and this certainly is a unique character, with his design and story. Lots of effort has clearly been put into this, and you can tell that love has also been put into this game, especially with the music (I just cannot get over how relaxing it is!).
The enemies are fine, not the best or unique but good enough for obstacles.

The platforming in this game is really neat, and Bingo's mechanics need to be used in various ways to get through the levels. Another good thing about this game is that I could not find any bugs or lag at all, it is a smooth experience and it feels really nice.

I would recommend this game to anyone, although it is a bit short (of course, its a demo). Well done to everyone who worked on this, and I hope this game continues to grow and continue to get better.
This is pretty good so far. It has a lot of potential. . There's a lot to explore and the game itself seems pretty laid back, which isn't a bad thing. I did find the yellow roller thingies kind of annoying. They'd be hard to see if you were trying to go fast and suddenly you just get hit by one.

I feel like the sprites are a little bit stiff when walking and attacking but other than that, the game is very pleasing to the eye. I'll look for this at future sages
Reactions: Mr.Rhemzy