don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo JO-Rush (SAGE '22 Demo)

General Information

One of the most bizarre crossovers makes its debut here at SAGE 2022! Battle it out in 1-on-1 matches on iconic locations from two beloved series. You've never played a game like this before!

1.png

3.png

Characters from all over the two series history will make an appearance in this game, weather they are cheering you on from the sidelines, or joining the fray themselves. You'll never know who shows up next!

2.png

4.png

This demo features 4 fighters: Sonic the Hedgehog, Jotaro Kujo, Miles "Tails" Prower, and Noriaki Kakyoin. This is only the beginning, as more fighters will show up in future updates.

Download the game on GameJolt!
JO-Rush: Demo 0.5

Latest reviews

SAGE 22 - Sonic Fan Game 12 out of 69 - JO-Rush (SAGE '22 Demo)
A very bizarre (no pun intended) fan game.

Never thought I would see a crossover between Jojo and Sonic the Hedgehog out of all things. But at the same time, I've seen stranger stuff on this site so I should expect the unexpected by now.

This build is a buggy one, it mainly just has to do with the menus (I am never gonna get used to X being the confirmed button by default). Sometimes, the game even makes the P1 selection icon disappear so I couldn't choose a character.
When it comes to the actual gameplay, I am only decent at best when it comes to these kinds of fighting games so I'll try to be as fair as possible here.

The fighting is honestly really decent and aggressive, though I feel like there are a lot of infinities that can be done with certain combos for some characters, like repeating forward Sonic's hard punch combo at a wall. So that might be a problem when it comes to playing with others. But otherwise, I'll like to see this evolve to its full potential. 👍

Comments

So I'm planning on reviewing every Sonic fan game for this SAGE Expo and there doesn't seem to be a download link on the Gamejolt page. If you can notify me when there is a download link available, that would be greatly appreciated.

The game is barely live. Atleast with controller the menus were incredibly difficult to control. And that's all I got to play, amazing gameplay. (just black screen when I tried to get to fighting)

I legit don't know how to get into an actual fight. After selecting my character and color *which I assume is only one option* it's waiting for a player 2 prompt to select a character and such, even when I do against cpu or in training mode. The user interface while not the best would be fine if it wasn't so finicky. I had to ALT+F4 the first time I tried playing and couldn't figure out how to go back. You have to take your little pog for selecting a character and drag it to the upper left where the small arrow is and hit the confirm button. Either way though I can't get started, just a shame.

Item information

Added by
EX Beat
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

More in Fan Games

More from EX Beat

Share this item