don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Emerald Fighters (SAGE 2022 Demo)

General Information

Punch, shoot, fly and dash alongside Sonic, Shadow, Silver, Knuckles and more, as you take down Dr. Eggman's Eggpawns in this demo of Emerald Fighters, a fan-game based on the blue hedgehog franchise, found in currently in development.

Characters:
Characters stand SAGE2022.png

Screenshoots:

Screenshoot1.png

Screenshoot2.png

Emerald Fighters (Android Gameplay).

Gameplay:

Extras:

Also you can play the game from your favorite browser or get the mobile edition (only Android devices) from here.
Reactions: sanic da heg

Latest reviews

SAGE 22 - Sonic Fan Game 10 out of 69 - Emerald Fighters (SAGE 2022 Demo)
Quite good for what it is

This fan game is good for what it offers, though I did wish it offered a tiny bit more.
The controls are simple and feel good enough to control.
Combat is really easy to understand, but also easy at that. I did also wish you could attack in midair to make it flow more. Also, the specials are really broken and easy to spam so there was no use in attacking up close.
Horde Mode is a good game mode, but I wish there was an actual goal than just surviving and racking up a high score because it gets stale quickly.

Overall, this fan game sets out what it set to do, even though I feel like it could be something way bigger.
G
GordKun
I thought it was a fighting game, if only.... I need me a Sonic Battle styled fighting game.
AndyZX17
AndyZX17
I thank you very much for taking the time to play it and for being able to leave your comments. I love that you managed to understand well what the game is about. It is totally true that the horde mode offers a simple gameplay, until now the intention was always that, because I always wanted to take a different way from traditional gameplay and this was the result. However, just like your wish that the game continues to be polished, while I continue to learn about game development and the game can continue to grow.

Comments

Item information

Added by
AndyZX17
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games