don't click here

Dream Crafter

dude your game is amazing i keep waiting for every update and news. I don't know which part of the development you are going, but I would like you to add some function to play water levels, that would be great, keep it up
the game is great! now yes there are some bugs, but those will be fixed. keep the good work going.
Reactions: Jehad
Only for the fact that there's no Mac version. Come on, man! Don't leave out the Mac users (especially those who can't afford or don't have enough disk space for Bootcamp)! We want to create Kirby levels too!
Nintenboi1
Nintenboi1
Have you tried playing with Wine? That's how I play the game.
Here's link to the Wine website if you want to look into it: https://www.winehq.org
Sternosaur
Sternosaur
That's pretty petty given that it's a fan game and the creator may not even know how to make a mac fork of their game depending on the game engine they used to code it. They also may not even have a mac to test the game on, or virtual machine experience to test it that way. How can you rate something you've never played?
How do I place big Waddle Dees? or the 2 Bouncy variants or ANY BOSSES, or small versions of the teal one-eyed Thowmps?? (i have seen these in the game's files)
S
Syke1177
Press q to access alternate versions of creatures, also bosses aren't actually in the game yet.
its cool but the camera won't move to the right when i go to the right, can u help?
S
Syke1177
you may have found out by now but you have to press the buttons at the corner of the squares on screen, to make it scroll or not.
NEEDS A STORY MODE ITS SO GOOD but i have poop for brains so i cant think of a level
M
Mr.kibro
if you like this one you shoud try mega man maker it's really good
CashEA08
CashEA08
This is cool!
This game is very fun to play, although it is noticeably unfinished in a few ways (but that's expected as it's an early demo). There are some bugs, mostly with scrolling issues, and there are a few quality-of-life improvements that the game would benefit greatly from, such as making background tiles easier to place and use. The ability blocks, the blocks you can only break with certain abilities, don't work very well. As far as I'm aware, only the fire and rock ability blocks work as expected. When the other blocks are attacked with their abilities, they do not break. I couldn't help but notice some sword and boss files in the game, and I won't lie, I can't wait until they are put to use! Some suggestions: A water ability (there are several water enemies in the game, so a water ability would probably be good to put there), water tiles, a sword ability (there are some graphics files hidden in the game), a UFO ability (there are a few sfx for it), ability essences (or ability bubbles in the files), more bosses like Wispy Woods, King Dedede, Meta Knight or Kracko, the ability to see a door's ID at all times, slopes for every terrain, the ability to change the music multiple times in one level (maybe by doors or invisible triggers), partners like Rick, Kine, Coo, Pitch, etc., and (if you can, of course, this is very ambitious) maybe some extra game styles like Kirby Superstar or Squeak Squad. I love this game and I can't wait until the next update!
Last edited:
this game gives lots of pieces and parts to make levels, also, making levels is easy and simple.
my only complaint is that when i wanna play my levels on the menu, my game crashes.
Such an amazing editor. I already used it to make stages often, but this update has blown me away!