don't click here

CYCLE

I loved this experience! It is such an atmospheric title that feels as if it is just brimming with lore waiting to be discovered. The sound track really adds so much to the experience, and serves as a great example how an amazing soundtrack paired with an awesome game leads to one unforgettable experience. This is definitely on my list of games to revisit after SAGE is over.

While this game is an .exe file, I was able to run it without any issues using WINE on Linux, so if you are a Linux user thinking about giving this masterpiece a go, I'd definitely say go for it.
  • Love
Reactions: dvtzr
I am a close follower of this indie game from it's early life cycle and to see it start from a text draft to art and finally a working game build that DVTZR can show off in SAGE 2020 is really making me a happy camper since he deserves the recognition!!

The art is simple and beautiful, the music is atmospheric and complimenting. the controls are neatly polished and every time I think I see something I expect, i get thrown off the loop for something unique! please give it a try, it might be less action oriented than most metroidvania games but it really does well in it's own pace and it kind of evokes a serene feeling to it so you can take your time and play it to your hearts content!
I'm not much for Metroidvania games since I usually get lost in them, I also got lost in this game... But I did manage to get to the first boss and decided to stop from there. The pixelart is really pleasing on the eyes and it gives a wonderland type of feel. Combat is quite decent and standard. If there's something I need to complain about this game is the benches, it would be more helpful if I knew what were benches since they blend in with the background and I often pass them without knowing, perhaps a highlight over it would do the trick? It's excellent otherwise.