don't click here

Fech The Ferret - SAGE 2019 DEMO

Project Overview

booth title.png

This page is OUTDATED. Find the latest demo and info on playfe.ch

Initially inspired by Sonic Adventure and Sonic Lost World, Fech The Ferret is a colorful 3D platformer with emphasis on speed and electronic music.

The core design idea is making a fully 3D game that lets you have a good platforming experience with room for exploration while ecouraging high speed gameplay.

In this early pre-alpha demo you'll play a couple of tutorial stages and then be left to experiment with Fech's abilities in a hub area. Have fun!

fech the ferret sage 2019 loopable 45fps.gif

Credits

Itch page: https://raoulwb.itch.io/fech-the-ferret
Developer: https://twitter.com/RaoulWB
Discord: RaoulWB#1578
Dicord server: http://bit.ly/fechserver

Latest reviews

Takes a few learnt moves before you get the hang of the game, but then you find a really cool. fluid movement system. Not many games with quadruped protagonists, and I certainly support this game on pushing forward on that front.
Very cute too!
RaoulWB
RaoulWB
I'm glad you enjoyed that, thanks!
In the SAGEs of yesteryear I used to shy away from 3D games, but this year I decided to give them a go. Fech The Farret was my first and I was not disappointed. It is beautiful and fun to explore.
RaoulWB
RaoulWB
I'm really happy of that, thank you!!
i like fech game good and fech is cute good job you win
Reactions: Eaveslabet
RaoulWB
RaoulWB
Aww, thanks!

Comments

Did a SAGE stream that included this game!
Just a warning, the video will only be up for 2 weeks before its deleted by Twitch, so if you want a more permanent copy let me know.

Did a SAGE stream that included this game!
Just a warning, the video will only be up for 2 weeks before its deleted by Twitch, so if you want a more permanent copy let me know.
Heck, I have no idea of how I missed this, and feel a tad ashamed for it, but thanks a ton for having streamed my game!!
I don't know why the game was on portrait, that was really odd for sure ahah.
Yeah the demo was definitely a bit too rough around the edges and lacking of some guidance, but thanks for all the feedback and the super kind words! I loved seeing you try to find a way to get that last one leaf!

And, oh, I'm not experienced with how Twitch works, but I'd definitely enjoy keeping a copy of your playthrough.

Great Music, Cool Soundtrack and Great platforming, could use more levels but......other than that, it's awesome! And I love the mechanic of standing up and taking it slow and running on all fours, it's really unique.

Great Music, Cool Soundtrack and Great platforming, could use more levels but......other than that, it's awesome! And I love the mechanic of standing up and taking it slow and running on all fours, it's really unique.
Thanks a ton for the compliments!

np, so....what level will you work on next? Just curious.
Oh! Moving on to building the game's main town. In a way, something that'll feel more similar to what you played at the end of the demo. Not nearly as buggy though!

Item information

Added by
RaoulWB
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.80 star(s) 5 ratings

Downloads

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from RaoulWB