don't click here

Dream Crafter

Project Overview

This page is for an outdated version of Dream Crafter.
You can download the latest version on the SAGE 2020 submission page:

Latest reviews

This game is amazing!, I'm just hoping for more updates in the future, the enemies are fun and the abilities are fun to use! .3.
Reactions: CashEA08
B
bigboi
how do u open the game
Y
Yahia
I can't download it
One question: Is there any way to disable infinite jumps? I'm making a mod where it's a generic platformer and I have no coding experience to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated!
J
JINGKA
commentaire sur téléc harg
good and all but whenever i try to play my friend's level this happens

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Script_import_level_image
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_import_level_image (line -1)
gml_Script_level_select_menu
gml_Script_menu_control
gml_Object_oGlobal_Step_1

if anyone could help me
Last edited:
gui0108
gui0108
nvm found the problem was discord altering the image a bit
3O9XT
3O9XT
wait wat

Comments

Amazing Job. The UI is great, it's easy to get into it and start making levels and it's an all around good time. There are some bugs, but they are to be expected. It would be cool if the animal friends from dreamland 3 could be added, but if not it's understandable.

"Great Jobs"
-Steve Jobs

Amazing Job. The UI is great, it's easy to get into it and start making levels and it's an all around good time. There are some bugs, but they are to be expected. It would be cool if the animal friends from dreamland 3 could be added, but if not it's understandable.

"Great Jobs"
-Steve Jobs
The animal friends, along with other characters to control, may come. Thanks a lot for the appreciation!

I've been playing nearly seamlessly, however there were some bugs I encountered:
  1. If you go onto the play mode and then exit, all of the home screen will be unloaded and the only thing you can do is find the [play] button and play some levels.
  2. How do you erase in editor? I can't figure out how to and I've just been using kirby's spawn point to erase, but you can't erase a right facing slope else it will give an error. Only sometimes you can't erase slopes.
  3. If you go into the editor, complete the level and, in the {GoalGame} exit using the [g] key then the game thows an error. . .
  4. If you open the taskbar by pressing the [windows] key, the game closes, however the music still plays and I have to restart my computer.
Thank you for making this game; I love it!

--EDIT--

And I think if you (in the editor) move the screen using [w] [a] s and [d] and press the [g] key to playtest the game throws an error.

Last edited:
I've been playing nearly seamlessly, however there were some bugs I encountered:
  1. If you go onto the play mode and then exit, all of the home screen will be unloaded and the only thing you can do is find the [play] button and play some levels.
  2. How do you erase in editor? I can't figure out how to and I've just been using kirby's spawn point to erase, but you can't erase a right facing slope else it will give an error. Only sometimes you can't erase slopes.
  3. If you go into the editor, complete the level and, in the {GoalGame} exit using the [g] key then the game thows an error. . .
  4. If you open the taskbar by pressing the [windows] key, the game closes, however the music still plays and I have to restart my computer.
Thank you for making this game; I love it!

--EDIT--

And I think if you (in the editor) move the screen using [w] [a] s and [d] and press the [g] key to playtest the game throws an error.
--EDIT2--

I know how I erase elements now! Also, if you go through a door, on a specific frame. . . the game crashes.

Can you make a update of this game? Because in the files of the game we can see things that don't are in the game, like: 2 BOSSES: GigEdge and MrClock. 7 NEW ENEMIES: BIoSpark, Sleppy, SwordKnight, Twizzy, WaddleDoo and West. 5 ITENS: 2 foods, the AbilityBuble, pantsu and 2up. OBjects: ladders, targets and a fan. And Other Things LIke: Frozen player, Zapped player, burned player, blah blah blah.

Glitch found: when editing a level that was previously saved, it must be saved under a new name, or no edits remain
also, when editing a level that was saved, selecting tiles causes the vertical selection to continue upward, forcing huge strips of tile to be used instead of a single square.
These glitches make continuing a level you are working on a nightmare. Your basically forced to make something in one go.

So I recently downloaded this, and am really enjoying this editor so far! Though I did have some questions in regards to editing... Or possible suggestions for things that could be implemented. Mainly, the further inclusion of custom content!
It's really cool that we can add in our own sprites and music, but I almost wonder if this could be taken a step further... Such as letting users add custom copy abilities from custom enemies, and the like. I thought of this idea when thinking about the missing 'Water' ability even though there are enemies for it, and couldn't find a way to add in the ability and graphics for said ability myself. Would this be a possibility in the future, or are things like this a bit 'too much' messing with the code of the game itself?
I would love to add even more customization options, really, though I completely understand if this isn't currently possible!

Honestly, I've made lots of levels with this and I enjoy doing it so much. I can't wait for future updates. Also, here are some cool glitches I found. If they don't work it might be because I messed with the game a little.

For some reason, 2 bosses are in the newest update files, but are not in the editor. Any explanation to this?

For some reason, 2 bosses are in the newest update files, but are not in the editor. Any explanation to this?
silt didnt coded them yet,same as the sword guy,water,and some other stuff like the target

Hello, I downloaded and played this game a few days ago and loved it so much I made an account just to make this comment. However, here are some bugs that I encountered:
- Tiles disappear near the edges of the stage
- Goal theme plays and loops after you complete the level (editor mode) ~ you need to go back into the music interface to reset
- Moving gordos disappear when placed off the screen without doors you can enter through
- Tile editor glitches out while near the edges of the stage
- Some enemies despawn while offscreen
- If you press Down after Kirby touches ground while inflated he will repeat his "uninflation" animation until Down is released

That is all I can recall but I may come back if I find more, below is my level which I worked very hard on, (well, I hope it is... please inform me if you cannot access it) Please add more features, I would love to see them. Thanks for this wonderful game!
Forest Ruins.png

Last edited:
As I've been using the game more, some more glitches have been encountered:
1. This is the most pressing and hard to deal with. Randomly, when selecting background tiles, it selects everything from where I clicked all the way to the very top of the screen. This will stop and start happening at random. the most consistent way to fix it is to restart the application, but that causes me to encounter these glitches with saving:
2. When testing the level in the editor, background tiles will disappear in large squares occasionally
3. A level that has been saved already sometimes won't save changes when edited again, even if saved under a new name
4.Only a limited number of saved levels can be edited, and no way to delete levels exists. This means some stages can't ever be edited. I was working on a Green Greens remake, but had to save and stop halfway, but I'm unable to edit it seemingly permanently

As I've been using the game more, some more glitches have been encountered:
1. This is the most pressing and hard to deal with. Randomly, when selecting background tiles, it selects everything from where I clicked all the way to the very top of the screen. This will stop and start happening at random. the most consistent way to fix it is to restart the application, but that causes me to encounter these glitches with saving:
2. When testing the level in the editor, background tiles will disappear in large squares occasionally
3. A level that has been saved already sometimes won't save changes when edited again, even if saved under a new name
4.Only a limited number of saved levels can be edited, and no way to delete levels exists. This means some stages can't ever be edited. I was working on a Green Greens remake, but had to save and stop halfway, but I'm unable to edit it seemingly permanently
Silt is still working on the first 3 bugs(i hope).The 4th one can be solved by simply checking the "READ ME" file

Item information

Added by
Silt
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.90 star(s) 10 ratings

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from Silt

• Dream Crafter
    A thing of dreams - create your own 2d levels in an editor based on Kirby!

Share this item