don't click here

Dream Crafter

Project Overview

This page is for an outdated version of Dream Crafter.
You can download the latest version on the SAGE 2020 submission page:

Latest reviews

This game is amazing!, I'm just hoping for more updates in the future, the enemies are fun and the abilities are fun to use! .3.
Reactions: CashEA08
B
bigboi
how do u open the game
Y
Yahia
I can't download it
One question: Is there any way to disable infinite jumps? I'm making a mod where it's a generic platformer and I have no coding experience to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated!
J
JINGKA
commentaire sur téléc harg
good and all but whenever i try to play my friend's level this happens

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Script_import_level_image
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_import_level_image (line -1)
gml_Script_level_select_menu
gml_Script_menu_control
gml_Object_oGlobal_Step_1

if anyone could help me
Last edited:
gui0108
gui0108
nvm found the problem was discord altering the image a bit
3O9XT
3O9XT
wait wat

Comments

i keep having a bizarre problem. whenever i click and drag to select background elements no matter where i start from, the yellow rectangle will always appear to go the top of the window and then when i stop holding down the button the rectangle will be at the top of the background selection and when i try to draw with the background it doesn't appear. when i exit and renter it fixes itself but when i load my level save it starts happening again. unrelated but why no green greens music.

I made an account just for this game. I'd really love to play it, but there's a consistent crash. Any help?

I hope so... also I am sad that I can't play it because I am on Mac
I know. It won’t even run properly with wine even though I have directX installed and have used it on other softwares. (Including PCSX2). Dream Crafter boots as a black screen with music. I don’t know why.

Will bosses be a thing?,i recommend adding in mini bosses first like Mr. frosty and bonkers,i think they could be pretty easy to implement,i hope you add them! :emoji_smile:

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. I just thought I'd put my comments in.

This Kirby maker seems to work, even when I use Parsec on my Raspberry Pi to log onto my Windows machine. But, for a few seconds at one point, it did freeze. Nevertheless, I hope you can continue to develop this LDK (Level Development Kit) into a full-fledged Kirby app. Great stuff from what I've tried out. Managed to make a test level (not really finished yet.) But, how do you put doors in? Most Kirby stages have a hierarchical system, where one stage is made up of several segments, each with either a door or a Warp Star leading to the next, and at that door with the big star, there's also the ever so classic Goal Game that concludes the stage. And there's also the boss battle issue, but I feel I've said too much at this point.

Hey ! Your game is really cool and I congratulate you for it ! I encountered some problems, like the one with the Error from the shaders, but I fixed it, so it's ok ^^. The only worry I have is that I'm french, so the layout of my keyboard is different from US and some other countries, so it could be perfect if you add a parameter to change the controls ! Anyway, I didn't see any bugs or things like that, so keep it up !

Hey ! Your game is really cool and I congratulate you for it ! I encountered some problems, like the one with the Error from the shaders, but I fixed it, so it's ok ^^. The only worry I have is that I'm french, so the layout of my keyboard is different from US and some other countries, so it could be perfect if you add a parameter to change the controls ! Anyway, I didn't see any bugs or things like that, so keep it up !
Key re-binds are coming! Thank you! ^^

Hello everyone, this is my first time posting here. I just thought I'd put my comments in.

This Kirby maker seems to work, even when I use Parsec on my Raspberry Pi to log onto my Windows machine. But, for a few seconds at one point, it did freeze. Nevertheless, I hope you can continue to develop this LDK (Level Development Kit) into a full-fledged Kirby app. Great stuff from what I've tried out. Managed to make a test level (not really finished yet.) But, how do you put doors in? Most Kirby stages have a hierarchical system, where one stage is made up of several segments, each with either a door or a Warp Star leading to the next, and at that door with the big star, there's also the ever so classic Goal Game that concludes the stage. And there's also the boss battle issue, but I feel I've said too much at this point.
The door that doesn't have a star is the normal door.

I feel like a dummy but does I need some help. When I download the zip file, I go to my files and then go into the zip file itself but I can't get to the game. Can anyone explain how they got to the game step by step, please?
I'm on Windows 10 by the way

Item information

Added by
Silt
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.90 star(s) 10 ratings

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from Silt

• Dream Crafter
    A thing of dreams - create your own 2d levels in an editor based on Kirby!

Share this item