don't click here

Dream Crafter

Project Overview

This page is for an outdated version of Dream Crafter.
You can download the latest version on the SAGE 2020 submission page:

Latest reviews

This game is amazing!, I'm just hoping for more updates in the future, the enemies are fun and the abilities are fun to use! .3.
Reactions: CashEA08
B
bigboi
how do u open the game
Y
Yahia
I can't download it
One question: Is there any way to disable infinite jumps? I'm making a mod where it's a generic platformer and I have no coding experience to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated!
J
JINGKA
commentaire sur téléc harg
good and all but whenever i try to play my friend's level this happens

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Script_import_level_image
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_import_level_image (line -1)
gml_Script_level_select_menu
gml_Script_menu_control
gml_Object_oGlobal_Step_1

if anyone could help me
Last edited:
gui0108
gui0108
nvm found the problem was discord altering the image a bit
3O9XT
3O9XT
wait wat

Comments

What is this!?
of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object oLevelEditor:

Unable to find any instance for object index '101434' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Script_editor_restore_modified
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_editor_restore_modified (line -1)
gml_Script_level_setup
gml_Script_editor_play
gml_Object_oLevelEditor_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_oLevelEditor_Draw_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>

I would like to self-update so that we don't have to constantly check the forums. I am a software and web developer. Please contact me with a message here if you'd like us to prepare together a self-updater and a pretty website for easier download (with link from this page as tribute to SFGHQ as well). For free of course, as my contribution to your work.

Edit: We can also add a features suggestion thing and a bug submission to the updater.

Is this project getting another update?
Totally! New updates are always being planned, but they can sometimes be a little unorganized, so please be patient. This page will actually no longer be updated after a certain point (soon). It would just be too busy. If you have Discord, you can find the newest updates and even help with the project if you want to at https://discord.gg/5EavWBc. This goes not just for you, but for anyone who reads this.

Where can I download it, I don't see the link
Look at the general top/middle right area of this page. See the thing called DOWNLOADS with the file beneath it (called DreamCrafter v0_1_3e...)? Download the file and start playing.

What is this!?
of Other Event: User Defined 1
for object oLevelEditor:

Unable to find any instance for object index '101434' name '<undefined>'
at gml_Script_editor_restore_modified
stack frame is
gml_Script_editor_restore_modified (line -1)
gml_Script_level_setup
gml_Script_editor_play
gml_Object_oLevelEditor_Other_11
called from - gml_Object_oLevelEditor_Draw_0 (line -1) - <unknown source line>
I'm asking the team right now, I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

View attachment 4139
i also got an error (i'm on a windows 8)
Chances are, you renamed a folder somewhere or placed the exe outside the folder. Not much I can do about that, try deleting the entire file and anything in (or what you took out) of it, then redownload the zip file from this site. Hope this works, if not, inform me, please.

This is amazing for an early demo! It controls well and has a lot of promise for future updates! The copy abilities seem to work well too. Can't wait to see where you're going with this thing!

Just made an account to play and tried to open but I keep getting.

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:
DoAdd :2: undefined value
at gml_Script_create_sprite_swap
stack frame is
gml_Script_create_sprite_swap (line -1)
gml_Script_txg_update

the game crashes when i try to playtest my level or lay an existing one please help
I think I know the problem, but I require more information to be sure. Try going to OPTIONS on the main menu and turn off SHADERS. Then try.

Just made an account to play and tried to open but I keep getting.

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:
DoAdd :2: undefined value
at gml_Script_create_sprite_swap
stack frame is
gml_Script_create_sprite_swap (line -1)
gml_Script_txg_update
Please try what I suggested to milk dud and delete the whole thing and reinstall it.

Whenever I try to play a level (Editor or Normal Level selection) the game crashes:

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Script_pal_swap_set
stack frame is
gml_Script_pal_swap_set (line -1)
gml_Object_oPlayer_Draw_0

Edit: I'm stupid the answer is literally in the comment section

Hi i found a bosses folder how do i have this bosses inside the game????
Don't worry about that, they are sprites for bosses who will soon be added into the game. There's nothing you CAN do anyway. :P
Just patiently wait for these bosses to arrive in game.

Item information

Added by
Silt
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.90 star(s) 10 ratings

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from Silt

• Dream Crafter
    A thing of dreams - create your own 2d levels in an editor based on Kirby!

Share this item