don't click here

Dream Crafter

Project Overview

This page is for an outdated version of Dream Crafter.
You can download the latest version on the SAGE 2020 submission page:

Latest reviews

This game is amazing!, I'm just hoping for more updates in the future, the enemies are fun and the abilities are fun to use! .3.
Reactions: CashEA08
B
bigboi
how do u open the game
Y
Yahia
I can't download it
One question: Is there any way to disable infinite jumps? I'm making a mod where it's a generic platformer and I have no coding experience to start from scratch. Any help would be appreciated!
J
JINGKA
commentaire sur téléc harg
good and all but whenever i try to play my friend's level this happens

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

DoAdd :1: undefined value
at gml_Script_import_level_image
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_import_level_image (line -1)
gml_Script_level_select_menu
gml_Script_menu_control
gml_Object_oGlobal_Step_1

if anyone could help me
Last edited:
gui0108
gui0108
nvm found the problem was discord altering the image a bit
3O9XT
3O9XT
wait wat

Comments

The game controls absolutely amazingly - the controls are fluid, smooth and the copy abilities are fun to use. The visuals are great, too! The music is pretty nice. The UI is good, and the idea of using tiles for backgrounds is great.

Last edited:
Currently encountred glitches:
After dying (encountered when dying because of instakill things such as falling in a bottomless pit) all the blocks in the level (or almost all of them) get separated and look weird.
Can't select the other music folder, the game crashes because of that, for some reason.
After dying, the music simply stops and has to be restarted.
The enemies die when they're out of the main first screen, for some reason. I am not sure if it's even the first screen - they just die outside of a small area sometimes, sometimes they die only when it's vertical, sometimes they die when it's doors. I dunno.
The goalgame can take place and glitch or stop in a room of the level itself.
Sometimes the game crashes when i try to load or save a level. Loading default level causes crashing.
Some enemies that are supposed to have abilities don't give any abilities.
Game crashes after Goalgame.

Last edited:
Thank you for the bug report knight, I believe I have fixed every issue you mentioned. Only one I haven't been able to reproduce was the music folder crash. Let me know if you encounter it again in the latest patch should you decide to download it. Control options will come in a future update. More content will be continuously be added as well - being a level maker I can't ever say it's "complete", but eventually it'll be at the point of

I cannot help you if you don't provide more info. Is there an error message?

Thank you for the bug report knight, I believe I have fixed every issue you mentioned. Only one I haven't been able to reproduce was the music folder crash. Let me know if you encounter it again in the latest patch should you decide to download it. Control options will come in a future update. More content will be continuously be added as well - being a level maker I can't ever say it's "complete", but eventually it'll be at the point of
The music crash doesn't happen in the last patch.

I've downloaded the latest version of Kirby Dream Crafter, and i haven't found any glitches! The only problem i currently have that doesn't have to do anything with how much content there is in the game is that i can't seem to find the option to connect upper and lower screens together. Is that a design choice or an oversight? But aside from that, amazing game! Really fun to make levels with.

Hmm, I'm not sure why but the game never starts nor does it show any error messages on Windows 10, not sure what information I could give you either without an error log.

is there a thread or a discord for this? It seems amazing and I want to follow it more closely. Heck, I'm a semi-accomplished sprite artist, maybe I could throw some graphics in the hat!
Edit: I found it

Last edited:
Hi ! I made an account just for this game, because I'm really interested in it.
I really like the concept, but could not play it, I just want to report the error I had so that could be helpful to you !

(For the record, I'm playing on an Ubuntu machine via Lutris, a tool to play Windows games)

As I'm managing a small community of French Kirby fans, we're really looking forward to this fangame !

Good luck to you !

I have been having problems with the gates of the game, and that is that Kirby does not appear where I put it, there are not some enemies or the stage is incomplete, I don't know if it is because I have the shaders off so that I run the game

Hi ! I made an account just for this game, because I'm really interested in it.
I really like the concept, but could not play it, I just want to report the error I had so that could be helpful to you !

View attachment 3945

(For the record, I'm playing on an Ubuntu machine via Lutris, a tool to play Windows games)

As I'm managing a small community of French Kirby fans, we're really looking forward to this fangame !

Good luck to you !
Thank you for reporting this, Kabey! There are multiple ways this can be fixed, but the easiest is probably to do the following.
On the main menu, click on "Options" (third button from the top). Then on the options menu, click on "Shaders" (third option from the top) to toggle them off (they should be on by default).
This should fix the game for you! I really hope you enjoy it! It warms our hearts to hear that we have fans, even in France! Thank you once again!

Thank you for reporting this, Kabey! There are multiple ways this can be fixed, but the easiest is probably to do the following.
On the main menu, click on "Options" (third button from the top). Then on the options menu, click on "Shaders" (third option from the top) to toggle them off (they should be on by default).
This should fix the game for you! I really hope you enjoy it! It warms our hearts to hear that we have fans, even in France! Thank you once again!

Thank you for answering ! I feel stupid for not noticing this option now !
Looking forward to see what everyone is going to make with this tool !

I know we have 2-3 members already trying their hand at it (someone want to make a Kaizo Dreamland 1 xD)

Thank you for answering ! I feel stupid for not noticing this option now !
Looking forward to see what everyone is going to make with this tool !

I know we have 2-3 members already trying their hand at it (someone want to make a Kaizo Dreamland 1 xD)
You're welcome! I'm really glad I could help you. I hope you enjoy the game now that you can play it! Really wish I could play that Kaizo Dreamland level as well :P

I keep getting this error message when I try to start the game:

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,7] out of range [1,5] - -7.arr(100001,7)
at gml_Script_input_read_dir
############################################################################################
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
stack frame is
gml_Script_input_read_dir (line -1)
gml_Script_input_control

I keep getting this error message when I try to start the game:

of Step Event1
for object oGlobal:

Push :: Execution Error - Variable Index [0,7] out of range [1,5] - -7.arr(100001,7)
at gml_Script_input_read_dir
stack frame is
gml_Script_input_read_dir (line -1)
gml_Script_input_control
That is the same error message I get I'm sorry for taking this long to reply I actually don't get on my PC often

That error occurs because an unsupported controller is plugged in. Can you both tell me what controller you're using? I'll look into solving the issue, but for now if you unplug your controller the game should launch.

That error occurs because an unsupported controller is plugged in. Can you both tell me what controller you're using? I'll look into solving the issue, but for now if you unplug your controller the game should launch.
I don't have any controllers plugged in at the moment and my PC isn't registering any virtual controllers (I even uninstalled vJoy to make sure it wasn't the problem).

Item information

Added by
Silt
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.90 star(s) 10 ratings

More in SAGE 2019 [Archive]

More from Silt

• Dream Crafter
    A thing of dreams - create your own 2d levels in an editor based on Kirby!

Share this item