don't click here

SONIC ZONES "UDK Game"

Project Overview

This is a 3D game made with the Unreal Development Kit and dedicated by long time. There are 3D sections + some 2D sections.

Download Link:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/u669gredgy7w1kl/UDKInstall-SonicZones.exe

Screenshots and media!

Game Trailer.

Full Gameplay.

Bonus Content

In this game, Sonic will run in a diferent biomes around the world searching the red rings and the Chaos Emeralds.

Download Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/u669gredgy7w1kl/UDKInstall-SonicZones.exe

Credits

DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mediafire.com/file/u669gredgy7w1kl/UDKInstall-SonicZones.exe

This game has made 100% for me with all my heart :D Thanks!

Latest reviews

Reactions: Neralu

Comments

Although I like this concept, I will address problem I feel need to be fixed.
1.) Excessive usage of Spike balls
2.) The camera on 2D sections is too close, allowing me to NOT see what is next
3.) Modern Sonic is too fast for no reason, it's literally game breaking on some points
4.) Those Twirly things have really bad physics and ended up in continuous falling
5.) Ramps have bad physics as well, sometimes I boost for 2 seconds and fly like Superman or get slowed down by them
6.) No Lightdash which is weird because there were many chains of ring that seem to be made for such
7.) Dashers on 2D sections sometimes screwed the mechanics making 3D sections 2D, by that I mean 3D ections with 2D camera
8.) You really need a Drowning Jingle Mechanism for Frozen Mountains my guy
9.) Oh yeah, on those half pipe things in Aztec Forest. Sonic loses all speed and just goes down

3.) Modern Sonic is too fast for no reason, it's literally game breaking on some points
4.) Those Twirly things have really bad physics and ended up in continuous falling
5.) Ramps have bad physics as well, sometimes I boost for 2 seconds and fly like Superman or get slowed down by them
6.) No Lightdash which is weird because there were many chains of ring that seem to be made for such
7.) Dashers on 2D sections sometimes screwed the mechanics making 3D sections 2D, by that I mean 3D ections with 2D camera
9.) Oh yeah, on those half pipe things in Aztec Forest. Sonic loses all speed and just goes down
Okaayy y will get all your suggestions to fix it! Thank you very much for all!

Gives me Sonic '06 vibes. It's promising, but there are chunks that feel a little excessive and strangely executed. Overall, it's neat, but needs a little more work and polish.

number 3 is not an issue

Item information

Added by
Themeystic
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 3 ratings

More in SAGE 2017 [Archive]

Share this item