Pinstripe: Obtain trophy/gem/crystal from Dot Dash;
K. Joe: Clear Big Bad Fox;
Ripper Roo: Obtain trophy/gem/crystal from El Pogo Loco;
Papu Papu: Clear Papu Pummel;
K. Moe: Clear Big Bad Fox a second time with >50% of health ;

Secret Unlockable Characters

While in main menu, hold R1 and press:
Spyro: Left, Down, Circle, Triangle ;
Jak: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, X, X, Square, Circle, Square, Circle ;
Gex: Up, Circle, Right, Up, Left, Right, Down ;
Fake: Circle, Down, Down, Up, Circle, Circle, Down, Left, Right ;
Sonic: Up, Circle, Down, Circle, Right, Circle, Left ;
Miles: Up, Triangle, Triangle, Left, Up, Up, Left, Down ;
Gabs: Up, Triangle, Up, Triangle, Up, Triangle, Up, Triangle ;
Puma: Down, X, Down, X, Down, X, Down, X ;

Loading Unlocked Characters

To load unlocked characters outside Adventure Mode, just select your save (Adveture Mode/Load Game/Your File "without confirm") and back to main menu.

Beta Version:

Win Mirror

Comments

This immediately caught my attention, since I grew up with the PS1 Crash Bash. But man, that art style turned me off, not gonna lie. All of their wacky and goofy appeal is completely gone, so now they just look lacking in energy, and seeing their exaggerated cartoony proportions and severely slimmed down just makes me question it even more. Not to mention their portraits having those uncomfortable expressions, it looks like they're in the middle of a dating sim, as opposed to the energetic art style that they originally had.

There are other things that bothered me upon seeing it in action, but the art style shift is the biggest issue for me. I really think you should consider trying to reference the original art direction to idealize the cast in here, it would do the game a huge favor. I really want to see the game do well, and I see potential here. The elephant in the room is the direction it's in, though. I do hope I'm not coming across as hateful, and that you give it some thought.

PT-BR:
bom dia, gostei muito da sua versão do Crash Bash, mas queria saber se tem como melhorar na parte dos mini games dos Dash? (os da corrida.)

English:
Good morning, I really liked your version of Crash Bash, but I wanted to know if there is a way to improve the part of the Dash mini games?

PT-BR:
bom dia, gostei muito da sua versão do Crash Bash, mas queria saber se tem como melhorar na parte dos mini games dos Dash? (os da corrida.)

English:
Good morning, I really liked your version of Crash Bash, but I wanted to know if there is a way to improve the part of the Dash mini games?
Eu ainda não tenho como trabalhar em atualizações no momento, ainda não tive como consertar o computador com o projeto.

Mas já inclui na lista, não tive tempo o bastante para otimizar o modo de corrida igual fiz nas outras, visto que foi a ultima na qual trabalhei.

Item information

Added by
SorenCabral
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Fan Games

More from SorenCabral

Share this item