don't click here

Sonic GT

General Information

Sonic GT9_3_11_43_23.png

GT LOGO.png

Step into the Grand Tour...
No, that joke is overused! Anyway...

Welcome! This is the release of the finally complete Sonic GT. We have 4 Huge levels, more than 3 unique characters, a fully voice acted story, secrets, a combo system, ranks, challenges you name it.

I hope you like it, it took me 2 years to get everything to this point and a lot of blood sweat and tears from everybody involved.

JoltBanner.png

Download Link
GameJolt
(1.15Gb)

Sonic GT9_3_11_48_58.png

Sonic GT9_3_11_51_25.png

Sonic GT9_4_12_09_11.png

Sonic GT9_3_11_44_30.png

Sonic GT9_4_12_55_51.png

Sonic GT9_4_12_52_55.png

Sonic GT9_4_12_56_57.png

Sonic GT9_4_01_04_21.png

Latest reviews

Wow, Just wow. Out of all the official and fan sonic games I have played this one has some of the best polish I have ever seen! The game feels so stratifying and it looks stunning, dare I say Sonic GT rivals current official Sega made sonic games in terms of quality, gameplay, music, post game, and even story! Every level is so vast and fun too explore and the post game is so fun! All the characters are a joy too use and the controls are absolutely solid! The game features awesome voice acting as well as a great/witty story and the writing is not only top notch but honestly got a laugh out of me! The only point of constructive criticism I have is the final boss music doesn't quite fit the mood and that's about it. I so badly want a sequel too Sonic GT but even if we don't get one this still is a text book example of 3D sonic done right!
Just wanted to ask, how do you turn off the auto camera for boss fights? It's basically impossible for some fights because the camera angle will auto focus on bosses.
HOLY CRAP! Sonic GT is such a great game try it out NOW, OR ELSE!

Comments

This game. Is like a sonic game. Where you ACTUALLY get to go fast. And it's FUN.
the fast enemies are terrifying and I genuinely felt like I should probably defeat them so they don't hit me, and I love that. You can get hit, yet the game isn't terribly frustrating to play. Why? Because you get to go fast. And it's FUN. Even if you fall, you can pick your speed right up again and go flying up a ramp to get to where you were before.
Oh! And running down hills is SO satisfying!
It even felt great to run along all the roadways thanks to the fact that I'm the one who chose to run down them and they all have fun great curves to them.

I'd also like to speak in defense of the boss fights.
They are INGENIOUS. The first one is everything I'd want from a Sonic game, with you going super fast to chase down a bad guy.
Then there's the second boss, which I thought was annoying and wished I didn't have to wait so long, and I was coming up with criticism for how it could be improved if you could jump off of its projectiles and hit it while it's flying. And then I tried that.
Turns out, you CAN.
All the bosses appear to be designed this way. If you're good at the game, you can hit them faster. If you're lazy, you can wait. On the first boss, it's rather difficult to hit the guy while he's on the rails and easy to hit him when he's on the ground. You can either wait, OR you can get good and GO FAST. Because this is a SONIC GAME WHERE YOU CAN GO FAST. MIND BLOWING.

The final boss seems a bit less so in this regard, I was only able to hit him once without waiting for him to fire his super laser, since after the first phase he seems to start turning towards you faster. I do love that you have to actually learn the mechanics of the game and bounce off the slopes to avoid his attacks. His shield popping up after you hit him means you'll have to wait a bit before hitting him again, but there's probably some way to go insanely fast and hit him from behind without waiting too long that I just haven't found yet.

There were, of course some odd glitches that I encountered, namely one strange invisible force that might have been intentional, during the tutorial area and right before the final hit of the final boss, that lets you hover over gaps. It feels a bit odd since there's no explanation as to why it's there, but hey I'm not complaining, it saved me from death-

All in all,

I love this, and keep up the amazing work!

When i start a level there are a lot of weird graphical glitches and Sonic is invisible how to fix this

Just wanted to say, this was, like, one of the only downloadable games I've come across, and let me say, Quite a good job! I would choose it over Sonic World, but This has a close tie with Sonic Utopia. Also, the game Sonic Grand Tour copied your application photo, and took it as their own! Please fix this mistake, and keep up the good work!

very good game
anyways can somebody reply to me and put a code for a 100 save to paste in my savedata file
is just that my save file got deleted

Can someone explain to me what happen here? 👀
Everything is normal in the scenario but each loading Sonic gets more destroyed on my screen

Truly amazing game, just wish there was a google drive download so that those who cannot access gamejolt could use this.

Item information

Added by
Greedy_Raider
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.56 star(s) 25 ratings

More in Fan Games

More from Greedy_Raider

Share this item