don't click here

Demo GreenHill Again

Overview

Click here for download (Google Drive)

IMPORTANT: BEFORE YOU PLAY THE GAME YOU NEED TO LOCK YOUR FPS TO 60 USING REVATUNER

A few notes (Important):
- The game has the same control scheme as in Generations
- When you enter the game it will lead you directly to the stage but in the pause menu if you press "exit" it will lead you to the main menu
- If you want to enter the stage again from there just press "start" then "play" then "test stage"(why don't i change "test stage" to "green hill"
- I hear you say , well i would if i knew how bc as i said this my first time using un4 and i have no knowledge to coding so that's why )
- When you finish the stage you can just exit the game bc nothing will happen
- When you fall of the stage it's gonna take a little while for you to die so be patient
- AND DON'T YOU DARE BOOST INTO SPRINGS bc that will disable your homing attack (i really don't know why that happens)
- And that's it, will probably take longer to read all of this than finishing the actual stage, but i hope you have fun with it nonetheless ;)

Credits

This level was built using DashEngine Framework By Marvin Cano - GalaxySoftware Studio

Some assets were taken from RingEngine Framework by Lucas Rodrigues

Some textures were taken from Green Hill act 1 3d model by Youthful strawbewwy
Reactions: Ramieon

Comments

SAGE 22 - Sonic Fan Game 11 out of 69 - GreenHill Again
Couldn't even access the game.

I guess this is a fan game I'm going to have to skip out on reviewing since, for some reason, the game just crashes on startup. It opens SteamVR for some reason??? Even if I exit out of Steam. Not sure if you're gonna fix this, because without a fix I can't access and review the game properly. And I don't wanna bother reinstalling Steam just to make this work. Which is a dang shame considering I kinda wanted to play this.

There isn't a lot of content in it you made yourself, you can't even fix a bug you know about and it's gamebreaking, game doesn't even start - why did you thought it will be a good idea to post this on SAGE? 800MB for a game that doesn't even launch, just...why? Most people don't show their first fangames even to friends - yet you decided to post it to millions of people? Have some respect for people's time and internet traffic.

There isn't a lot of content in it you made yourself, you can't even fix a bug you know about and it's gamebreaking, game doesn't even start - why did you thought it will be a good idea to post this on SAGE? 800MB for a game that doesn't even launch, just...why? Most people don't show their first fangames even to friends - yet you decided to post it to millions of people? Have some respect for people's time and internet traffic.
well it's my first ever 3d game and just wanted to see how it goes i know it's not perfect but i'm pretty sure it's playable and for the crash issue if you still want to play the stage you'll need lock your fps to 60 using revatuner

SAGE 22 - Sonic Fan Game 11 out of 69 - GreenHill Again
Couldn't even access the game.

I guess this is a fan game I'm going to have to skip out on reviewing since, for some reason, the game just crashes on startup. It opens SteamVR for some reason??? Even if I exit out of Steam. Not sure if you're gonna fix this, because without a fix I can't access and review the game properly. And I don't wanna bother reinstalling Steam just to make this work. Which is a dang shame considering I kinda wanted to play this.
hey sorry for late reply but if you wanna fix the crash issue you'll just need to lock your fps 60 using revatuner

To be honest I've seen worse, if past sages are anything to go by they allow pretty much anything. Also... millions, really? It's a little over 3000 right now, I wish SAGE got that kind of traffic, but at the same time probably not because more people would just use it for advertising more free demos of their original steam games.

I didn't play it for long but I saw so many negative comments on, I don't know how much effort you spent on this Demo but it's looking so so so good like this is crazy if you did it all alone bro!
and for those who were commentting without even have the least knowledage, just note that games that you pay for took those Pro-developers months and Millions of dollars to make something you can pay for! You must appreciate the time and effort he put into this, and if you really want to play the game try to give him some feedback, to help him grow and fix the thing you downloaded by yout own choice!

and you have to respect the time which it took to make something awesome like this, after that you are allowed to ask people to respect your time.

I didn't play it for long but I saw so many negative comments on, I don't know how much effort you spent on this Demo but it's looking so so so good like this is crazy if you did it all alone bro!
and for those who were commentting without even have the least knowledage, just note that games that you pay for took those Pro-developers months and Millions of dollars to make something you can pay for! You must appreciate the time and effort he put into this, and if you really want to play the game try to give him some feedback, to help him grow and fix the thing you downloaded by yout own choice!
thank you for your kind words ,this was my first time using ue4 and i barely have any knowledge of how to develop a game ,it was just a thing i wanted to try and while it's not great i'm honestly pretty happy with it and i had a lot of fun making it, I still want to make more fangames so i'll try to get better at making them

thank you for your kind words ,this was my first time using ue4 and i barely have any knowledge of how to develop a game ,it was just a thing i wanted to try and while it's not great i'm honestly pretty happy with it and i had a lot of fun making it, I still want to make more fangames so i'll try to get better at making them
Hmmmmm by no means, In my OWN opinion I "Suggest" not ordering you, to try to make the game that you made better, "I THINK" trying to challange yourself fixing the bugs with this game would give more knowledage and more experience than you would from making a new project.
Not all of I said is 100% correct but this is my OWN way to think only, you can take it or leave it. And good luck with your journey bro :p.

Item information

Added by
Younes20
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Fan Games

More from Younes20

Share this item