don't click here

Big's Big World

General Information

BigLogoSmall.png

Frooooooggyyyyyyyyyy!
Oh no! Where did Froggy go this time? He's lost somewhere out in the big world. Play as Big the Cat and help reunite him with his pollywog pal in this open-world adventure.

Big_08082021_01.jpg

Download:
Big's Big World
(Windows Only)

Updated 8/29/2021 2pm PST
Recent update notes:
-Fixed Sonic R textures
-Fixed missing water physics in Chemical Plant
-Hopefully fixed the slow-motion issue many players have been having
-General optimizations
-Added a loading screen
-Added a Tutorial Area
-Fixed some bad collision areas
-Less silent areas (more music)
-Green Emerald now pauses the water
-No longer tries to load Steam VR

Instructions

Upon creating a save file, Froggy will be spawned in a random body of water, whether it's river, lake, ocean, pool, etc. Froggy knows how dangerous the ocean can be though, so he won't swim far out into deep waters.

Most of the same rules from Sonic Adventure apply, with a few exceptions. You can control the camera when your lure is out, and you can cut your line by pressing B or Right Click.

Don't forget to tilt the control stick down to hook fish when they bite your hook.

Big_08082021_02.jpg

Trailer

Screenshots
Big_08082021_03.jpg

Big_08082021_06.jpg

Big_08082021_07.jpg

Big_08082021_08.jpg

Big_08082021_09.jpg

Big_08082021_10.jpg

Big_08082021_11.jpg

Latest reviews

Can someone add this on the Xbox Microsoft Store?
I mean the game have controls for the Xbox controller.
So, putting this on the Xbox Microsoft Store will probably give you good ratings.
So please do it! I have an Xbox One!
Oh, and the game looks like a masterpiece.
Reactions: sanic da heg
A
Domminic
Domminic
ikr
i love this game and all the references and such, but my biggest problem(pun unintended) is that even though my controller worked with when i first booted it, it will now seemingly not even know its there. its not a computer issue, cause everything else says the controller is there
Reactions: sanic da heg
I loved everything about this game, but can you update the game with more characters? Preferably Sonic, but also add others like Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, etc. Overall 4.5/5 (Couldn't do that with the official rating though). Can you also add Movie Sonic? Since this game is a bunch of zones mixed together, and how Sonic travels to them through warp rings in the movie, it kinda makes sense

Comments

Sorry for my "late to the party" comment, one year later and right before the next SAGE. Totally forgot to post it back then after playing!

There seem to be a lot of cool areas to explore, but the character being slow there is just as much as you can truly see in a short-to-medium-length session. However, since we are in Unreal, couldn't we have a cheat command (in the backtick ` console) to enable some Fly mode? This would allow us to navigate super fast and explore the world, going through walls. Generally there is one in action 3D games for developers, so if you already have one you could enable it in release build. Else, you'd have to implement it but that would be very beneficial.

Also, there are some cool underwater areas like the one with a bunch of springs, but it's easy to slow down and die for lack of breath there, then you must restart from the last checkpoint which can be very far... Same, a cheat for infinite oxygen would help.

Well, not that I expect any updates 1 year later, but if you happen to make another experimental project in UE for SAGE 2022, just know that a few cheat commands can improve UX a lot!

The trailer looks amazing. I've been wanting a game like this for a long time, but just can't play it because it runs pretty slowly for me. I hope the performance issues get ironed out, I am pumped to try this out.

Even on all low settings I am getting an unplayable speed with ryzen 3600 and gtx1060.
If you still have this problem I found a way to fix it, go in ProjectBig/Saved/Config/WindowsNoEditor then open "GameUserSettings.ini" with Notepad and change ResolutionQuality
Personally I have a good framerate with 50 but my PC is really bad so you might be able to go up to 75 or 80

Item information

Added by
spacepig22
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 12 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item