don't click here

Sonic Adventure 2D

General Information

--PLEASE READ THIS WHOLE PAGE BEFORE PLAYING (SPECIFICALLY UPDATES AND COMMENTS.)-

Sonic Adventure, but its 2D. This Game is a recreation of Sonic Adventure however it feels as if it was on the Genesis / MegaDrive. Introducing new and original zones to tie the loose ends that was filled with cutscenes in the real game.
download (2).png download (3).png download (4).png download (5).png download (6).png download (8).png download (9).png download (7).png download (1).png
Link cuz I forgot it: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/430240775/
Reactions: holai3222

Latest reviews

hey, the sonic adventure in 2d!? , This I did not expect, but I like it, you just need to work more on the game and it will possibly be one of my favorites of this sage.
Reactions: sanic da heg
S
sonikkuuwubrrr
where the download link?
P
PLAYER42_ready
It's a scratch game
An impassable game, but I was surprised to see the first level in this form for playing in the browser!
Reactions: sanic da heg
Idk why but the game bugged out when i finshed the first act. But the first act was pretty good.
SuperStarScratcherCC
SuperStarScratcherCC
ok so act 1 is possible, It just bugs out. To prevent it, try jumping right as the transition from act 1 to 2 ends. if it doesn't work, try again
Sternosaur
Sternosaur
it didn't bug out on me, but I was just jumping around like an idiot after I beat the first act and it went into the second act no problem
S
sonikkuuwubrrr
HOW TO DOWNLOAD IT WHERE THE DOWNLAOD LINK PLS SOMEONE GIVE ME THE LINK???

Comments

Item information

Added by
SuperStarScratcherCC
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
2.67 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item