don't click here

Sonic 3D Blast Xtreme

General Information

Sonic 3D Blast Xtreme, is a 3D Fan Game based on Sonic 3D Blast and Sonic Xtreme,

This is a Full 3D Sonic Fan game, With new soundtrack, Heavy Metal like Sonic Adventure 2
There are 7 stages and 7 bosses, original Music, and please provide feedback, I am making a new Game.
There is only one playable Character Sonic.
Inspired by the Sonic Xtreme and the Sega Saturn games, A lot of Different Levels, the Game is a orginal Take on Sonic.
Large Amount of Enemies, and environments.

the gameplay is similar to Classic Sonic in 3D. 3d blast logo.png
2.png
1.png

Download Link:

3.png
4.png
5.png
7.png
9.png
8.png
scr1.png
scr2.png

Latest reviews

Sonic's air time is very floaty, the health system was an interesting choice, not having a spin dash or a homing attack felt like they were missing and would have been nice additions, why is he collecting pineapples, I wanna love the game but sadly I've played your other games similar to this in your other showcases for SAGE 2019 and 2020, Wampee Helicopters, Pumpkin Dog Islands, pumpkin dog xtreme, most of the sonic enemies aren't even sonic themed, it feels more like Sonic was modded into this game than it feeling like a Sonic Xtreme game.
I put it on my list as the strange game of the year, it's weird but it's fun hhahaha, I saw the cover (the photo of sonic 3d blast x-treme) and thought ("that's cool, a game of sonic 3d blast with the style of sonic x-treme "or the other way around) then i play the game and i see this haha, i feel like i'm in april fools. in short, good game, I love the graphics and others. thanks for the laughs.

Comments

An absolutely bind-blowing showcase, and a stark reminder of the kind of game Sonic X-treme could have been. I am truly speechless.

It's hard to judge a game that appears to be an inside joke I'm not in on, but there are certainly things to like here. There's a good variety of colors, none of that gray-and-brown-city nonsense, and it's cool how many different enemies there are. One thing I found bothersome (and led to me falling off the map a lot) was that if I jump against a wall, I lose my vertical momentum and fall back down, instead of only losing the horizontal momentum like I'd expected.

Item information

Added by
Wampee
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.33 star(s) 3 ratings

More in Fan Games

More from Wampee

Share this item