don't click here

General Information

About.png

Welcome to the worlds of Homewords! In this hybrid visual novel / adventure game you play a mute boy who has to help a rude kid find her parents on an alien planet.​
As Vincent, it is your goal to prevent Zoë from insulting anyone, be that human or alien, and guide her through increasingly difficult conversations to get closer to reuniting her with her parents.​

Screenshots.png

EarthBridge.png
InterruptZoe.png
ChoosingOptions.png
Entrance.png

Travelling Tips.png

• Explore Party Park on the alien melting pot planet, Orbtüse, and discover it's peculiar locations.
  • Hold intense conversations with charming and memorable characters.
  • Make sure Zoë doesn't insult said charming and memorable characters by interrupting her mid-sentence.
  • Learn about alien etiquette to ensure a well-flowing conversation.
  • Use your trusty notepad to help Zoë make decisions, that is if she feels like listening.
  • No crying until the end.
((This ad was paid for by Party Park Inc.))

Support.png

Homewords is very early in development. A lot of changes might be made, and a lot of content will be added.
We are open to feedback and ideas, and you can share all of them on our Discord!
If you like what you see, feel free to support the game in any (and maybe all) of the following 3 ways:

Wishlist.png
Twitter.png
Discord.png

Latest reviews

Basically what I said in my comment. Good and unique game that I'm happy to see more of.
Reactions: JoelWithTheDots

Comments

It feels like a chapter from a larger game that still totally stands on its own. I really liked it, there were a lot of nice elements, the "interrupting" mechanic had a bit of depth so you weren't just slamming the button every time the game asked you to. The dynamic between the mechanics is interesting, and learning about the world gradually was fun.

I obviously don't know how future development of the game will go, but as it stand, this game definitely has my interest and I've wishlisted it on Steam. It's charming, fun, some really funny moments, and I'm up for more!

Item information

Added by
JoelWithTheDots
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

Share this item