don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Demo Ednaldo Pereira: MESCLADASSO

General Information

DOWNLOAD
Due to SFGHQ's forums breaking frequently, the build was removed and just uploaded on gamejolt. I'm being unable to upload updates so for now just download it from the link below.
https://gamejolt.com/games/ednaldopereira/513510

putanilson_pereira.png

Welcome to Ednaldo Pereira: Mescladasso!

Ednaldo Pereira: Mescladasso is a video game based on Ednaldo Pereira's audiovisual experience and all the stories and cultures that are encompassed involving such a person. The game presents an original story in which Ednaldo Pereira and his friend Fleig The BassPlayer defend the universe from a robot invasion created by The Dark Elite.

Character Information
EdnaldoBio.png

FleigBio.png

Online Mode

Ef-pC9lX0AAiwxk.png

Can't forget to mention, it has online! Play with your friends on our online servers!

Skill-set
Common Moves
DoubleJump.png

Double Jump

Both characters (Ednaldo and Fleig) can perform a double jump by pressing the jump button in mid-air.

Ednaldo Pereira's Moveset
EdnaldoBelly.png

The Belly Attack

By pressing the S key you will do the Belly Attack! Useful to destroy the Dark Elite's robots.

EdnaldoAss.png

The Ground Pound

Ever wanted to destroy robots with your ass? Now you can! Press [D] in mid-air to the GROUND POUND!
EdnaldoCarry.png

The Carrying

Only the best players know this, but Ednaldo is so strong he can pick up many things! By pressing D near certain objects you can pick them up and use them in many different scenarios. You can hold UP to throw them up, press DOWN to drop them, and press D again to shoot them! However, Ednaldo won't be able to attack while carrying it.

Fleig (The Bass Player)'s Moveset
FleigSpin.png

The Spiny Spin

Totally different to a certain Bandicoot's spinning, Fleig can do his CRAZY SPIN by pressing S. This attack is weaker than Ednaldo's moves, however it's useful for hitting enemies from behind.
FleigPlaceBlocks.png

The Divine Drawing

Fleig, being the MADMAN he is, can draw blocks on pieces of paper which he can use to platform. This opens many possibilities while playing the stages. HOWEVER, BE CAREFUL! The blocks will slowly start to vanish. THINK FAST!

PS: The game is available in both English and Portuguese. Everyone is welcome to the crazy & wacky world of Ednaldo Pereira!

Latest reviews

I don't have the small idea of Brazil culture but it seems like this is based on Ednaldo's music. But I'm not gonna judge this by that, I'm just reviewing the game normally. And what do I think of this? It's surprisingly good, the puzzles are simple but nice, controls are great, and the artstyle is weird but charming. This is pretty great all things considered and would recommend it to someone if I had the chance.

Comments

Tried this out on my stream.

I don't know the first thing about Brazil or her culture, but that almost made this experience better.

I genuinely have nothing bad to say about this puzzle-platformer. It's just so damn charming and weird and memey.
That's exactly what it is. It's a game all about Ednaldo Pereira and his music https://twitter.com/oednaldopereira
Thank you for playing glad you got our sense of humor.

I Loved the Game, the Memes, the lore and the Mario 64 Gameplay perfectly ported in 2D, i'm a Brazilian folk that loves Ednaldo and his works.

I just don't liked the Fleig gimmicks, but i loved the game and the references.

Tem um problema que tá acontecendo comigo desde a primeira versão, quando eu vou jogar o ednaldo olha pra cima sozinho como se tivesse dando drift no teclado. mas eu sei que esse problema não é do meu teclado. pfv me ajuda

Item information

Added by
PVic
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Original Games

More from PVic

Share this item