don't click here

General Information

(Original drawing made by Dolphman)

Sonic Recharged takes place in a separate timeline / alternate universe (up to interpretation) which follows the events shortly after S3&K, right where Knuckles left off.

(Diamond Grove Zone - Act 1)​

Latest reviews

Amazing demo. The new revision we did for Diamond Grove Zone looks much more refreshing. :D
Reactions: sanic da heg
MysteryFoxYT
MysteryFoxYT
Would you mind telling me if there are any new mechanics going to be added? Thanks!

Comments

A pretty respectable zone demo here. The levels feel very open, but that's appropriate for the resolution, and the parallax backgrounds can handle being looked at. Having little bits like the mushroom springs to play with helps give the gameplay variety, and there seemed to be attention paid to providing alternate paths for the flying/gliding characters. Probably too much time spent underwater without much in the way of water-specific layouts... at one point I started wondering whether I was really meant to still be underwater or whether something had gone wrong. The flicky replacements are a nice touch. Bosses are maybe a bit harder than they should be. Good number of enemies with appropriate behavior patterns for a first zone. Well done overall, a pleasure to look at and play.

A pretty respectable zone demo here. The levels feel very open, but that's appropriate for the resolution, and the parallax backgrounds can handle being looked at. Having little bits like the mushroom springs to play with helps give the gameplay variety, and there seemed to be attention paid to providing alternate paths for the flying/gliding characters. Probably too much time spent underwater without much in the way of water-specific layouts... at one point I started wondering whether I was really meant to still be underwater or whether something had gone wrong. The flicky replacements are a nice touch. Bosses are maybe a bit harder than they should be. Good number of enemies with appropriate behavior patterns for a first zone. Well done overall, a pleasure to look at and play.
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Item information

Added by
Spindash12
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.67 star(s) 3 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games