don't click here

SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: GENESIS BLAST!

General Information

STORY:

While Sonic had an adventure in Mania, Knuckles and the Chaotix team faced Eggman and the power of the Chaos Rings. Thanks to these rings, the creature can gain great power. Even if this creature is robot...

Metal Sonic Kai was destroyed by Knuckles by the Chaotix team before Sonic and Tails got to the Techno Tower. But, after the destruction of Metal Sonic Kai, the power of the Chaos Rings was released and created a large explosion that completely destroyed the Techno Tower.

This explosion caused Sonic and the others to scatter across the island. But Eggman is still here, and he is preparing a new weapon to create his own rules in this world and destroy Sonic and his friends. After all, there are other places on this island where Eggman can hide his new deadliest weapons...

Be careful, Sonic!

20210831_001919.png

Set up your own keys to play!

P. S. Comparable with gamepad!

FEATURES:

-Brand-new untold story!

-12 zones to explore!

-Six playable characters!

-New abilities for similar characters!

-Brand-new bosses!

and much more...

GAMEPLAY:

Run through many levels with speed of sound! Collect rings, destroy badniks and rescue animals! Stop Eggman with his newest creations!

Powered by Core Framework.

unknown-345.png

CREDITS:

Project Lead:
Ash White

Programmers:
Ash White, Carlos Ushiromiya, JustMe, MattNL

Core Framework staff:
Nihil (NullSpace), Lighto, Yonatankr, Aniand, Yohanandiamond, Ice, Darkd04, Chopp, Israel, Carlos Ushiromiya, Tay, PWMan (Yolkin), joshyflip, Angeloz, Louplayer, Grakai

Sprite Artists:
Ash White Darkd04 Snac
Vgf88 UsagiDood Gemuleag
Aria bennascar Twins'R'Okay
XGSOAP MyDude Cyb_er
Dolphman Senpai-Star Fireducks31
DanielMania123 Pacca the satyr
GabeRSP C.F.A. PWMan (Yolkin)

3D modelers:
UsagiDood, Darkbehindflat, MyDude, Finn-Nico

Music and Sounds:
Ash White, MattNL, Coen Gileadi

Concept and external artists:
Ash White, MilanaXLSX, Yoann Nova, Senpai-Star, Arly's Accorn

Beta Testers:
Jaypin88, joshyflip, Darkd04, XGSOAP, MattNL, PWMan (Yolkin), Carlos Ushiromiya

Special thanks:
Carlos Ushiromiya
Darkd04
Snac
Tydany
Makeshift
XGSOAP
DanielMania123
Fuzzy_Cactus
Sonic Expeditive
PWMan (Yolkin)
Nukeledge
Bazzy
Beta Nexus
Raizir

Latest reviews

Amazing Game, I wish I could play more, but the background of the first stage is making me confused, and I died once, then lost the rest of my lives to cheap badnik placements and 0 rings. Otherwise, the game is perfect! (Side note, maybe make the keybinds changeable?)
it looks preety good but wheres the download link
Reactions: nikitaneket
_Tails_
_Tails_
-Enjoy
isaacthehedghog
S
savameatboy
WHAT THE F*CK!? WHERE IS THE DOWNLOAD FOR ''SONIC THE HEDGEHOG: GENESIS BLAST!""?!?!

Comments

Honestly this looks like a great, interesting and original level. The graphics are layered and elaborate, the enemies clearly have some thought put into them, the layout seems complicated... the problem is, the screen is so very, very colorful that at no time can I tell where I'm going or what's happening around me. Please make it easier to distinguish walls from background: I'd like to play this, but my eyes really aren't up to the task.

Hello,
i was trying to play this game, but either Windows Defender or my Anti-Virus Software Kaspersky Internet Security confuses it with a virus and deletes it immediately.
Could you please put it in another file, which wouldn’t be confused with a virus?

wow just wow if they got the story done then wouldn't there be a download link or something, it looks cool and all but why isn't there a download link even if their not done finishing it at least make a demo

Item information

Added by
AshWhite
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
4.50 star(s) 2 ratings

More in Fan Games

Share this item