don't click here

Sonic Refore - Test Demo (2020)

General Information

GOOGLE DRIVE DOWNLOAD:
After much tweaking and changing the looks, physics and moveset of Sonic i am happy to finally have a decently sized experience to share. It's buggy and just a blockout but the level design which is what i mostly focused on is good i hope.

I was originally not going to join SAGE this year in hopes of having something more finished next year, but after reading this: "SAGE isn’t, and has never, been a contest. This means we don’t rate, judge, or award games. Do not worry about how “good” you think your submission is; all we’re looking for is a little effort and something unique to share ", i decided "why the heck not" and just polished a couple of things here and there to be able to play the level from start to finish without too many problems.

For next SAGE my plan is to learn how to properly create and use 3D assets (modeling, texturing, etc) to decorate and give this level a proper level look. The idea would be to make it look like in the following drawings.

So yeah! This is it for now, hope everyone has a nice SAGE and maybe enjoy this little level of mine! Any thoughts and feedback you may have i am here to listen and improve :D

Also PLAY FECH THE FERRET! (also at SAGE) I'm working on that too :)

Sage square picture 3.png

Comments

Hey I really like the game. I toyed around with the Super Sonic form and found a bug.
The tldw version: Go Super Sonic, Dive off the stage while holding Shift (the boost), Respawn with blue Sonic model, but yellow glow effect still stays, You can't double jump and the speed boost from the form stays with you.

Hey I really like the game. I toyed around with the Super Sonic form and found a bug.
The tldw version: Go Super Sonic, Dive off the stage while holding Shift (the boost), Respawn with blue Sonic model, but yellow glow effect still stays, You can't double jump and the speed boost from the form stays with you.
Found the video on my own on youtube before finding your comment on here hahah, again, thanks a lot for both enjoying it and also this video! I will surely make use of it to fix stuff :D

This is honestly one of the best sonic fan games I have played, its like the modern version of sonic utopia. Freedom, smoothness are some of the words I get reminded of when playing this game. (yes I wrote this by myself, cringe I know.) I would like to report a bug that happens after you finish your coins and transform from super sonic to regular sonic. After I transformed back to normal sonic, I was going to finish the level but, every time I dropdashed, spindashed, airdashed and pretty much dashed every way, I slowed down. I slowed down and went a constant speed, it was like going 10 mph on a car. I dont know if this is intentional but it really annoyed me. I love this game and am excited for new updates and stuff, thx!

I found another bug, If you have a shield and try to transform into super sonic it doesnt work. I did another playthrough after my first comment and instantly found another bug lol.

Item information

Added by
Tigersonalex
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Tigersonalex

• Sonic Red Ridge
    3D Sonic level blockout created with a modified version of Infinity Plus

Share this item