don't click here

Fazbear in After - SAGE 2020

General Information

Description2 (2).gif

Fazbear in After is returning to SAGE 2020

Disclaimer: This game has some bugs, as well as crashes, you have been mention that! If you found a bug in Fazbear in After SAGE 2020 Demo, please share your feedback about this game down below in the comment, we are trying to be best. And the demo version may not the same as the final game.

Fazbear in After is an FNaF fan game action platformer that has RPG elements, combat game inspired by Sonic stuff about the Fazbear family saving the world from destruction.

Features:
  • Run faster how you can
  • Beat enemies and defeat the boss with special attacks, uncommon attacks and try to make it unusual
  • Explore the level and find a secret place to get materials
  • Upgrade yourself by using chips and create chips by materials
Preview Fazbear in After Demo:

Fazbear in After - SAGE 2019

Again Disclaimer: This game is inspired by Sonic though, created in Not So Simple Sonic World Engine it is a FNAF fan game and there is no jumpscares in that game. Thanks for Understand. Story: Sunday, Night | Year 1987. After the burning Freddy Fazbear's Pizza Place, Freddy Fazbear and his...

Comments

Good stuff! This really looks like it has potential, but I do have some problems with the controls.

Specifically about the dodge button and dash button. You can't dash while dodging, which can give you some trouble while fighting against the boss, and even while going through the stage normally I spammed the dash button all the time but when I had to dodge those spinning blade enemies' swords I had to awkwardly stop what I was doing and press the dodge button just for this occasion and for nothing else in the level. Which is why I'd suggest making the dash invincible, that way you'll dodge while dashing, it keeps you on the move and it's one less button to worry about.

Not only that, but I think it's really weird that there's a dash button, but the downwards dash is done using down+jump, why not just use the dash key for that?

My last point about the game's handling is the standard attack combo. It just feels weird to use. It stops your movement completely just to do the combo itself, but there's a forward dash mixed in there. It's weird, it feels inaccurate and definitely not good for a platformer. The combo feels inaccurate not only because of that forward dash, but because the starting slash is so small, it doesn't even cover everything that's in front of you, which makes it feel much weaker than it should be.

Finally, I think this game needs to have more sounds and visual effects to indicate certain things. Of course the boss is missing a bunch of sounds for its attacks, but the spinning blades enemy desperately needs a sound and effect for his blades spinning, and enemies in general don't exactly seem like much is happening to them because of this kind of stuff.

Anyways, good luck with your game, and I wish you the best!

Good stuff! This really looks like it has potential, but I do have some problems with the controls.

Specifically about the dodge button and dash button. You can't dash while dodging, which can give you some trouble while fighting against the boss, and even while going through the stage normally I spammed the dash button all the time but when I had to dodge those spinning blade enemies' swords I had to awkwardly stop what I was doing and press the dodge button just for this occasion and for nothing else in the level. This is why I'd suggest making the dash invincible, that way you'll dodge while dashing, it keeps you on the move and it's one less button to worry about.

Not only that, but I think it's really weird that there's a dash button, but the downwards dash is done using down+jump, why not just use the dash key for that?

My last point about the game's handling is the standard attack combo. It just feels weird to use. It stops your movement completely just to do the combo itself, but there's a forward dash mixed in there. It's weird, it feels inaccurate and definitely not good for a platformer. The combo feels inaccurate not only because of that forward dash, but because the starting slash is so small, it doesn't even cover everything that's in front of you, which makes it feel much weaker than it should be.

Finally, I think this game needs to have more sounds and visual effects to indicate certain things. Of course, the boss is missing a bunch of sounds for its attacks, but the spinning blades enemy desperately needs a sound and effect for his blades spinning, and enemies, in general, don't exactly seem like much is happening to them because of this kind of stuff.

Anyways, good luck with your game, and I wish you the best!
-------------------------------
Thanks for your feedback about my project.

Yeah, there's not so much SFX on this game, the problem with standard combat, enemies, dodge, and dash. I will try to make them better next versions.
Anyway, I have a question for you. Does the game crash after death or restart or load from saving or quit to the menu?

-------------------------------
Thanks for your feedback about my project.

Yeah, there's not so much SFX on this game, the problem with standard combat, enemies, dodge, and dash. I will try to make them better next versions.
Anyway, I have a question for you. Does the game crash after death or restart or load from saving or quit to the menu?

I didn't really experience anything like that, no.

Item information

Added by
Rextair_games
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Fan Games

More from Rextair_games

Share this item