don't click here

Havoc Fox

General Information

Havoc Fox is a 2D platformer inspired by the likes of Megaman ZX and Freedom Planet! Play as either Grey, a sword-wielding, visor-wearing fox, or Venice, a rabbit/dragon hybrid with a faithful (and dangerous) owl companion as you fight your way through the corrupted kingdom of Vanalia to stop its tyrannical king!

The game features fully voice-acted cutscenes and original music. Gameplay is subject to change, and some voice lines/ sound effects/art may be missing or incomplete!

sagethumb.png

DEFAULT CONTROLS (Keyboard) :
Arrow Keys - Move/Interact (shops, NPCs)
Z - Jump
X - Melee attack
C - Shoot
S - Dash
Shift - Use special move
V - Switch special move
Enter - Pause
Z - Advance Text

DEFAULT CONTROLS (Controller - Referenced by Dualshock 4 Controller)
Left Joystick - Move/Interact (shops, NPCs)
X - Jump
Square - Melee attack
Circle - Shoot
Triangle - Dash
R2 - Use special move
L2 - Switch special move
Options - Pause
X - Advance Text

Controller support is implemented this year, but it may be buggy. Please let us know if it doesn't work for you!​

Latest reviews

There's voice acting in this game and it's surprised good. But besides the voice acting, I really like it! The controls are smooth, it's levels are fun to go through, bosses are fun to fight. It's great overall.

Comments

Lmao at Venice being Mike-Wazowski'd in the cover.

I gave this game a quick look on my stream.

I really enjoyed it! I made fun of the characters a bit, but I dig the smooth controls and the crazy action setpieces. I plan on revisiting it to see the content I missed. The fact that the game is voice acted impresses me, though Grey's a little bit too doofy for me, at least in the beginning of the game.

Can't wait to see more!

I played this last year, and felt like the physics were a bit too odd for my liking. This time, though, I can see a lot of improvement. Grey's jump is still odd, but it's still a huge improvement. I remember not liking Venice as much, but with this demo, she is probably my favorite to play now. I'd still like a bit of clarification on how the two's stories connect, and why Venice seems to be the only one on four legs, but in the end, I'm glad this got the updates it did. I'll be keeping an eye on this for sure!

It doesn't seem to recognize my Xbox controller, but I may be doing something wrong. How does it normally work?

Item information

Added by
HavocDusk
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

More from HavocDusk

Share this item