don't click here

Battle Rockets™ - Official Demo

General Information

NOTE: At least one XInput gamepad (i.e. Xbox 360 Controller) is required for this demo.

Battle Rockets™ is a unique SHMUP Fighter, mixing together elements of each genre. In Battle Rockets, each player chooses a side–literally! Play as one of eight 'Console-tan' fighters, and battle your friends...or foes...or even complete strangers!

Face off in one of three multiplayer modes:
  • Duel Shock (Playable in Demo) – Lower your opponent's HP! If their HP is all depleted, you win!
  • Short Fuse (Available in Full Game) – Five rounds, five chances to get the first shot! Who will win the most rounds?
  • Cash Grab (Available in Full Game) – Collect all the coins you can, or just zap them out of your foe's pockets, but watch out for that time limit!
Or, try your hand at one of eight single-player Challenges (Available in Full Game). These minigames expand upon the Console-tan lore, and allow players to hone their skills.

Are you head-to-heady?

To purchase the full version for PS Vita, simply follow this link:
https://store.playstation.com/en-us/product/UP8008-PCSE01478_00-BATTLEROCKETSUSA
(Available in North American and European stores. Game plays exclusively in English.)

Comments

Okay, I SWEAR I recognize at least one of the characters from something. Did the green-haired, green/black-eyed gal cameo in anything semi-mainstream?

I like the idea of this game, but I think it could stand to have a few more obstacles and evasive maneuvers. I also found the menu to be confusing to navigate at first. I'd put the options on a compass rather than doing the Michiko Sakurai thing.

That said, this had a cool aesthetic and an idea I hadn't seen before. I'd like to see this one improve!

Unfortunately, I can't play this because of the 'Only controller' restriction and I have my controller mapped like it was an Xbox controller, why not allow to use the keyboard too?

Unfortunately, I can't play this because of the 'Only controller' restriction and I have my controller mapped like it was an Xbox controller, why not allow to use the keyboard too?
In the PS Vita version of Battle Rockets, character selection is mapped directly to the analog sticks, rather than any variables, like the other menus. This allows us to fit all 12 characters in the game's selection interface. Sadly, we didn't have the time to work something out for keyboard controls.

Apologies for your issue!

Item information

Added by
Gumbo Machine™
Views
Comments
Last update

Downloads

More in Original Games

• Sole Iron Tail
    Slide and charge as fast as you can using your special tail!
  • ChronoVenture
    Overview ChronoVenture is a momentum-based Gameboy-style platformer...
  • AdventNEON
    Action platformer with tons of dashing, smash combos and powerscaling
  • The Great Frebbventure
    An action-platform adventure that combines the best of retro and modern...
  • Skye Revival
    Go through levels and defeat your foes with a wide variety of attacks

Share this item