don't click here

SAGE 2022 - Complete Attack of the Goofy Ahh Bandicoots!

General Information

Somewhere in a far away land, a group of bandicoots live in peace, doing nothing but dancing all day. This is interrupted by a humanoid crystal named Krystal, as her ship is wrecked by unseen forces and she is forced to collect the banoocas' main source of power in order to repair it: Gems. There is only one problem...

These goofy ahh bandicoots don't take too kindly to unexpected visitors.

Can Krystal survive her quest and return home in this Crash Bandicoot parody game?

Made for the Trans Gal Jam 2022.

CONTROLS (Keyboard)

WASD: Move

P: Jump

O: Attack

Arrow Keys: Camera

ESC: Quit

ATTENTION!: To help you along the way, a friendly banooca has drawn a graphic of the game's gamepad controls (right stick is toggleable and turned off by default).

Linux and HTML5 browser version can be played here.

Latest reviews

Okay, for a game that's most likely a joke, I won't be too critical. The gameplay is nice enough to enjoy, however, the hitboxes for enemies are unfair, so this is next to impossible to complete without dying. Anything other than that? Well uhh, the idea is kinda funny I guess? I don't know. This deserves a rating in the middle.

Comments

Plays a lot like one of the more goofy old Roblox platformer games... That is, if they were created by some PS1 modding team back in '97. The title says all the rest.

Item information

Added by
FayesGames
Views
Comments
Reviews
Last update
Rating
3.00 star(s) 1 ratings

Downloads

More in Fan Games

Share this item