don't click here

Complete Ashura the Hedgehog

Overview

Dr. Robotnik builds machine that creates Sonic's new enemy..... or a friend? Join Ashura the Hedgehog on his jorney to stop Eggman from his evil plan and save Mobius once again!

*PLEASE READ BEFORE PLAYING!*
One part of this game contains rapidly changing colors and images which can cause epilepsy in some people. To be exact Emerald Chamber Zone which takes place after Egg Station Zone so if you're sensitive to things like that stop playing after Act 2 of this Zone.

-Controlls-
Move - Arrows
Jump - Space
Skip - Space

-Download the game here-

Media

-Trailer-

Credits

-Sprites-
All owned by SEGA
(Some slightly edited by me)

-Music-
Tracks taken from Sonic 1
Anniversary Edition
and Sonic 2 Anniversary Ed.
the rest of tracks are from official
SEGA Sonic games

-Programming-
Everything by me

Sonic belongs to SEGA this project
is made purely out of love for Sonic
and is NOT meant to be sold

Comments

Hmm....You can use OBS but make sure your Audio is good in the game So OBS Records it good, And Good luck
Allright video is out it's in media section if you want to i can send you full gameplay. Also i used OBS like you suggested and i wanted to thank you it helped alot!

You're welcome! , And yes please I wanna see the video, And You can use Bandicam
(Only screenshot with it ONLY When it records It makes the sounds bad)
OBS: Recording
Bandicam: Screenshot
LightWorks: Editing
And then you will have a really good video and Images for showcase, That's for sure

You're welcome! , And yes please I wanna see the video, And You can use Bandicam
(Only screenshot with it ONLY When it records It makes the sounds bad)
OBS: Recording
Bandicam: Screenshot
LightWorks: Editing
And then you will have a really good video and Images for showcase, That's for sure
Oh thanks for your other suggestions I'll check out those too! So anyway here's the gameplay. Its missing ending and credits as I stopped recording there because there was no need for that in trailer but thats not a big deal.

Oh thanks for your other suggestions I'll check out those too! So anyway here's the gameplay. Its missing ending and credits as I stopped recording there because there was no need for that in trailer but thats not a big deal.
Hey, Ya can use "Game Maker Studio" And its kinda free to use, And before you use it, You better watch on YouTube how to use, So you don't get any problems, And I can kinda work on the game on the stages design, But I don't know how to use "Game Maker"
So I can only give you ideas, So you can ask me anything, And I'll give you the ideas you need to the game

Item information

Added by
FrFrSONIC
Views
Comments
Last update

More in Fan Games

Share this item