Menu

Welcome!

Sonic Fan Games HQ is the largest resource for Sonic the Hedgehog fan gaming on the web and home to SAGE, the annual Sonic Amatuer Games Expo! We specialize in engines, sprites, music, gameplay, levels, gimmicks, the whole eight yards! Got a project you want to show off? Need some help with your game? Or maybe you just want to connect with creators and fans alike! No matter why you're here, hit that register button below to join the fun and start creating today!

1. Hey Guest!

We just updated our SFGHQ Rules & Guidelines. Give them a read, it might just save your life!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest!

Our pals from the SHC are going to be running the Sonic Hacking Contest a little later this year, a bit after SAGE! You should totally check it out by clicking here!

Dismiss Notice

Among the Others (SAGE 2018 Demo)

Average User Rating:
4.6/5,
  • [​IMG]
    Among the Others is a modification of Sonic the Hedgehog for the Mega Drive by Unlimited Trees. This is the last fan project I will ever make. This is a small portion of the full product.

Downloads
    Original SAGE Demo (Bright Sky Zone)
    Special Demo (Pepsi City Zone)

Credits
    Main Developer
    Unlimited Trees
    Best person
    SpectraS02

Music
    Joenick
    Ozaleto
    Jubbalub
    A-S-H
    Crash

Drop Dash Code
    LuigiXHero

Special Thanks
    LooneyDude
    Novedicus
    TheStoneBanana
    Jamo_Art
    Stealth
    promotional image.png SAGEbanner.png screenshot1.png
  • [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  • Basically a copy-paste, just here because I can
    Credits
    Main Developer
    Unlimited Trees
    Best person
    SpectraS02

Music
    Joenick
    Ozaleto
    Jubbalub
    A-S-H
    Crash

Drop Dash Code
    LuigiXHero

Special Thanks
    LooneyDude
    Novedicus
    TheStoneBanana

Attached Files:

Share this Item

Recent User Reviews

1. Mr.rubbaduck
    5/5,
    "Soft Drink Funland"
    I have always been a coke man myself, though for some strange reason I am craving Pepsi now... Any way great work, I love the fact that there are multiple characters, and hope both will be in the final.
  2. CaveQuest
    4/5,
    "Omfg! Why?"
    Alright I don't get your obsession with off brand coke but I think this is an alright thing! The art is very well made. Tho I have noticed a few bugs that make me pissed off. I got hit by a motobug and flied off the screen where I died. Could you fix it? Also the game freezes when soft resetting. But other then that. I feel you have possibly made one cool and interesting hack!
  3. Foxeh
    4/5,
    "I'm pretty satisfied."
    this was the 1st game i ended up playing on sage 2018.

wasn't sure what i was getting myself into but it turned out nice and fun.

i like the custom sprites.

level layout is decent too!

looking forward to playing more stages.

if anything i can say that might be taken as actual constructive would be.

You might wanna look into a different placement for some enemies. because they seem to be directly in the middle of a couple of sections that felt like it was meant for a good run. although that's my opinion.

User Comments

To post comments, simply sign up and become a member!
  1. Jyrz
    Hilarious and great. My main gripe is differentiating background and foreground objects, but playing as a pepsi can is a perfect reskin for Sonic.
  2. Foxeh
    this was pretty fun lol. no complaints from me :)