don't click here

Post Your Screenshots Thread

Icedland

professional dumbass
Aug 29, 2017
Behind you
Actually the first time that i'm posting something here, this is The Past version of Urban Unit Zone from Sonic Time Corruption/Sonic Continuum Chaos, being set in an 20's styled city, shoutouts to MrLevRocks for making this amazing tileset and background, aswell as Glitchy for the Cococar/Cocopspeeder sprite

Last edited:

RootLM

Spring Yard Zone
Sep 22, 2017
I'm working on the completely new/revamped Autumn Valley 2 for the next DC demo at SAGE!
Featuring plenty of alternate paths and what I think is my best level design so far. (Also improving the graphics)

Last edited:

SunkythePootis

Green Hill Zone
Sep 4, 2017
I don't know what to say about that because it's just the Sonic 3 and Knuckles title screen.
Though I must say the way it's laid out, the way the image is compressed, something tells me you took it from somewhere else.

Now I could be wrong and what you're sharing might just be a coincidence but something about this screenshot you've posted seems fishy to me, no offense.

Ronald Rose

Green Hill Zone
Jun 3, 2018
None Taken. It Adds More Clouds (On the Left and Right) to Make Detail of it. I Wish I Could Make the Clouds (On the Title Screen) to Make Room for the Widescreen Display.

Alumae

Gamedev & Composer
Feb 24, 2018
Wow, I really like that "Sonic got through the zone" font
(Also nice "Dem rings" text lol)

Reactions: thereel1_

TheBlurCafe

Has been killed 33 times by SFGHQ members
Sep 1, 2017
Your nearest Cafe
Sonic Damage Control is still under development, but you can enjoy this screenshot from the current beta build:
View attachment 1177
Might be late on this one, but there seems to be a lot of clashing art styles here:
Mod.Gen Sonic sprite, Mania background and Hud, and Sonic Advance 2 Leaf Forest tiles.
Feels like there's a lack of direction in art, I highly suggest you to stick with one style or try to come up with custom made stuff.

Illias3000

Cosmorb
Sep 5, 2017
See here, the gruesome lovechild of Sonic Labyrinth and the Treasure Hunting stages from SA1/SA2, where you need to collect two keys or else you're gonna be warped all the way back to the beginning of the stage. And it also has Advance 3's main gimmick: Switching between Characters

Ew, Modgen - Everyone who mistook Shinbs's sprites for Mod.gen Sprites

BlueSpeedster

Eternal Mystery…
Oct 16, 2017
Might be late on this one, but there seems to be a lot of clashing art styles here:
Mod.Gen Sonic sprite, Mania background and Hud, and Sonic Advance 2 Leaf Forest tiles.
Feels like there's a lack of direction in art, I highly suggest you to stick with one style or try to come up with custom made stuff.
Thanks on that.
We are currently restarting development tho.

TheBlurCafe

Has been killed 33 times by SFGHQ members
Sep 1, 2017
Your nearest Cafe
Here's some shots from Lloyd the Monkey 2's SAGE 2018 demo.

In my opinion, this looks more like a RAGE entry, or an early NewGrounds flash game, everything seems inconsistent, it looks barren and it's devoid of any decorations (small things such as flowers or heck, even stars for the sky).
Tiles aren't properly placed (it's noticeable in the second pic), and there seems to be some stuff going on in the third pic, where the monkey guy is in front of the HUD.

Reactions: Ivonahara