don't click here

Fan Game Sonic Seaside Adventure

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
i found the demo

after i tested it a few times (and died) theres a few bugs i noticed. from the start when u originally start the game it starts on the beach but when you die it will restart you on the hill. when you fall dont do drop dash cause well i died and got a dying sonic pose and a drop dash one. Sonic posistions are a little buggy. and i can only play as sonic for the demo. still needs some work but other than that its a cool game ;)

TheSonicPrime

From Seaside Island
Nov 6, 2020
i found the demo

after i tested it a few times (and died) theres a few bugs i noticed. from the start when u originally start the game it starts on the beach but when you die it will restart you on the hill. when you fall dont do drop dash cause well i died and got a dying sonic pose and a drop dash one. Sonic posistions are a little buggy. and i can only play as sonic for the demo. still needs some work but other than that its a cool game ;)
yeah that was back in like November and scratch is limited so yeah thanks for the review

TheSonicPrime

From Seaside Island
Nov 6, 2020
still a cool game so far. wait its not a game yet it a demo.
well I guess well have to wait until SAGE 2021 because It will look different and I have no Update that "Demo" sense what November (I really feel like I just repeated myself)

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
also im making a prodject of my own. once it gets aproved. :| if it gets aprooved. its called. SUNIC and friends

Nascar01

Green Hill Zone
Feb 16, 2021
hey you said you might need to redesign Spine. I'll do a rough sketch on pixel art and see what you think